BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 86

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 16th May 2021, 1:56 PM

I thought I was joining in to be quite honest. It's hard to know exactly what you require. You wanted banter - here I am bantering.

Oh sorry I thought you were organising a destruction of the league because you didn't get your way, silly me.

More importantly has anyone got Allison in their team?
Wow what a goal

And also thank you very much for hosting this season Alf I know that it has been a thankless task
(as it should be you attention seeker)
I do volunteer to take over next season but if I do I'm only starting from week 4
So let the games commence

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th May 2021, 11:47 PM

And also thank you very much for hosting this season Alf I know that it has been a thankless task
(as it should be you attention seeker)
I do volunteer to take over next season but if I do I'm only starting from week 4
So let the games commence

If you read between the lines - here is a man just chomping at the bit to have a go. He's modest though, and waiting for someone to ask him, as one does in polite society.

Oh go on then Herc, it's yours
Dan won't give anyone the password, and this season Kippers had almost as many insults as I usually get so he's not hosting next season.
Just keep it to one league and make sure everyone starts week one. and I still can't guarantee it won't all go to pot

good luck.

(But keep this league as we should all be renewed automatically if we keep the same teams)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 17th May 2021, 12:40 AM

Oh go on then Herc, it's yours

:O You read too much between the lines! I was hinting at the fella who used to be a frog. Rolling eyes

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th May 2021, 12:43 AM

It's still fun Hercules
It just happens that Godot and Alf have confused things a bit this season by acting like two of the three stooges

It would be nice if you meant these Stooges, but I guess you don't.

Steve, can you answer these three questions, please. This is the third time I've asked now.

• Why are you happy to have an extra game week's points on your total than me? Doesn't it bother you at all to have that advantage?
• Don't you want everyone to start from zero points and have the same number of gameweeks to play?
• Why do you think I should play with a handicap over you and everyone else?

Now that the cinemas are open again I'll be avoiding this.

:D Nice one

Brilliant Godot. Made me actually laugh.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 19th May 2021, 4:24 PM

Now that the cinemas are open again I'll be avoiding this.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loud

Very good!

It's fine, I don't really mind
I just don't think they should have changed this particular league so late in the day, it might be some peoples main league and they didn't want their week one points chopped.

Waiting for Godot......................to start the new league. The no f**king nonsense league. :D

It's 1 in the morning and I'm still laughing at that poster. Laughing out loud

Quote: don rushmore @ 20th May 2021, 1:14 AM

It's 1 in the morning and I'm still laughing at that poster. Laughing out loud

Yeah, well you can calm down now, love - you've ingratiated yourself enough already. Try having a wank, it'll probably get over your crush and make you sleep better.