What DVD are you watching? Page 39

Yes it is good.Stephanie Cole illuminates everything she's in.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd March 2021, 4:19 PM

Haven't had a birthday present yet, so treated myself to the complete set of 5 DVDs of "ABC Nights In" from Network.

I had asked them about a week ago if they would do a discount if I bought all 5, but they reckoned that they were "such a good price", yeah right, they wouldn't knock anything off.

AND NOW I find they charge over £4 delivery. I'm looking forward to watching them, but can't help feeling I've been ripped off.

I've no idea what you're talking about - unless it's this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zknklYQCqYI

Nope

https://networkonair.com/218-abc-nights-in

Fox Mulder went to a sperm bank. The juice is out there.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th March 2021, 11:26 PM

Nope

https://networkonair.com/218-abc-nights-in

Dr Who ABC?

Mike and Bernie I see.As funny as Ronnie and Reggie.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th April 2021, 5:54 PM

Dr Who ABC?

Yes, JT is right. Hadn't looked at the sleeve that close and watched the DVD tonight.

It's those sons of fun Mike and Bernie Winters doing a spoof of Dr Shmoo with mock Daleks, in a 50 minute edition of their programme "Big Night Out"

The show was quite good actually with, I have to admit, funny sketches starring Ronnie Corbett and Alfred Marks, who I've always been a fan of.

Blandings- series 1

S'ok

Not watching yet, but will be, and remember it well.

Just received a mint edition of Billy Liar - The Complete Series DVD for £8.20 inc. post.

Very pleased, and into my DVD set rotation it goes to replace the Dear John set I've just finished.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th September 2021, 11:46 AM

Just received a mint edition of Billy Liar - The Complete Series DVD for £8.20 inc. post.

Very pleased, and into my DVD set rotation it goes to replace the Dear John set I've just finished.

Is Dear John any good. I'm thinking of ordering it for many years now.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th September 2021, 11:46 AM

Yes it's very enjoyable

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 20th September 2021, 8:12 PM

Gordon! You're about again - how are you? Are you going to stay this time? What's the weather like? How's Roger? How's Martina? Lovey

Yes, Dear John, a surprisingly short run/small box set (only 14 episodes) is very good. John Sullivan at his best - the only sad thing is the star, Ralph Bates died so young.

Dear John.... is John Sullivan's best work.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th September 2021, 11:51 PM

Gordon! You're about again - how are you? Are you going to stay this time? What's the weather like? How's Roger? How's Martina? Lovey

Don't know about Roger but Martina was horny and hot last night. New balls please!

I hope I'm going to stay this time. Had health complications again, a bacteria (staphylococcus Aureus) nearly lead to kidney failiure. Really not my year (again). But I'm OK now, everything back to normal, no organ harmed. But I'mI still feeling knackered.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th September 2021, 11:51 PM

Yes, Dear John, a surprisingly short run/small box set (only 14 episodes) is very good. John Sullivan at his best - the only sad thing is the star, Ralph Bates died so young.

Quote: Aaron @ 20th September 2021, 11:52 PM

Dear John.... is John Sullivan's best work.

So, that means I' ll have to order it soon.

Aaron, how is 'Mann's Best Friends" with Fulton Mackay? I love Fulton, but I have no idea if this show is any good.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 21st September 2021, 10:29 PM

Don't know about Roger but Martina was horny and hot last night. New balls please! Bloody Hell, don't say things like that - Phwoar Lovey :$

I hope I'm going to stay this time. Had health complications again, a bacteria (staphylococcus Aureus) nearly lead to kidney failiure. Really not my year (again). But I'm OK now, everything back to normal, no organ harmed. But I'mI still feeling knackered.

Nice to hear it. I know you said ages ago you'd been through hell, let's hope it completely turns around for you.

I've even done "Let's All Play A Game", as you bumped it. :D I know Chappers tried his hardest to keep it going, but I lost interest after you left us.