BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 84

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 11th May 2021, 7:57 PM

I don't know who he is.

;)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 10th May 2021, 12:55 AM

to do it in the middle of a f**king Double Game week like this is utter f**king C**tf**kery not the beginning not the end not even with a vote or a discussion
The Maths was very easy to do, to wipe out everyone's first week score in this particular league was f**king bonkers( And I must reiterate DURING a double game week)

I've tried to analyse this objectively and I really can't see what difference doing it during a double GW makes. It can't change what any of us get during it. When is there ever a good time to make such a change at the mo? Almost every GW at the mo is either longer or shorter, this is not a normal predictable season.

I'll be honest in saying I was happier doing the 50 or even 59pts added to GT's total but as there was no table to prove it, it wouldn't have been accepted. This was the only official way to do it and that facility has no other purpose than for this very thing. May I also remind you that you arrived here far far later than Godot, a Major factor in the decision to help him out. You're still the favourite to win with your wildcard intact and more Double GW players this week than GT has.

Lots of mega scores - even I got 110! (F**k me, what happened there).

And special congrats to Horse for his 167! But what happened to Dan? How can you score only 17 in a week like that.

A reminder - per my post of 10 May - if you want to revert to a league with the same conditions as that which you thought you were joining at the start of the season (including scoring from week one in the time-honoured fashion) -you have until Sunday evening to leave the CLIQUE league (just click the "Leagues" tab and then click on "options" next to "BCG CLIQUE" - you cannot leave the "head to head") and join the BCG Week One League - code 2iare6. I urge you for the sake of equability to do so.

Thanks to those who have already joined but please ensure that you have left the CLIQUE league by Sunday evening.

'Sunday evening' is a bit broad. Could we have a specific time please, Billy?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th May 2021, 9:28 AM

Lots of mega scores - even I got 110! (F**k me, what happened there).

And special congrats to Horse for his 167! But what happened to Dan? How can you score only 17 in a week like that.

Dan didn't make any transfers in GW33 and 34, so it looks like he was planning to do two this week but missed the deadline.

Wow - punishing end to the game week. Steve got 49pts and Kipper 42 - half my overall score - from two games - one of which was a Nil-Nil! Laughing out loud Average score this week was 83 points. Everyone and his wife (C)Fernandes it seems. I regret not playing Pereira over Lingard, but not captaining Iheanacho - Newcastle away to Leicester was still the best fixture of the GW on paper.

I'd say anyone who captained Fernandes should consider themselves lucky. His penalty against Villa wasn't a penalty and his goal last night could easily have down as a Phillips OG.

Talking of luck, Steve and Kipper got 18 and 11 points respectively from that Nil-Nil - comfortably one of the worst games of the season. And Mings should have been sent off - I'm sure Kipper wouldn't disagree.

I finally cracked how to use the 'free hit.
Tried 20 times over the season and the 'make transfers was always greyed out.
(Can't spend more than you have got lol)

Brace ya sens for next season.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 14th May 2021, 2:46 PM

And Mings should have been sent off - I'm sure Kipper wouldn't disagree.

No he should've scored with that header and got another 9 points. and I wasted 9 points by swapping Son for Bale and only picked Henderson instead of Pickford when 3 games for Man United was announced, another 8 points lost. I threw the dice but didn't gain anything on SS. But it didn't matter as now he's decided to win his third title in a breakaway league only you or Anton can feasibly stop me winning my first.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 14th May 2021, 9:06 PM

Man United was announced, another 8 points lost. I threw the dice but didn't gain anything on SS. But it didn't matter as now he's decided to win his third title in a breakaway league only you or Anton can feasibly stop me winning my first.

I didn't quit
Oh have you sacked me from this league?
Good!
You effed this up big time

Well you certainly got closer with your 29 point swing in your favour that you decided upon yourself
on the week you played your final Chip

Can't be arsed to quote you saying that this will all come down to Chips
but you were wrong, it's more likely to come down to the admin awarding themselves a 29 point swing in their favour against the leader and then when that didn't work sacking them from the league.

How to describe Alf this season in his (extremely late and sadly tactical) capitulation to Godot,?
I think it starts from Weak too

Says the man who could teach Mark Selby gamesmanship. Didn't turn up until week 18 or whatever it was without losing a single point unlike Godot, and that was only when he realised he couldn't beat Gerry in the old league. Did nothing but denigrate this new all inclusive league as a joke but oddly throws a wobbly when he fears he can't win it. :S

Then joins another breakaway league without following its rules and still wants to win the big boys league. :S:S

Remember 'banter' Stephen?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 8th May 2021, 3:00 AM

I can't even delete players or I'd have deleted Sunshine for turning up six months late when he realised this was the only league he could win.

That's right there is no delete facility for the adminner, whatever people say. There is a suspend button which is greyed out and therefore doesn't work, same as the change adminner.

And on the late capitulation thing, way off. I was committed to getting Godot's points back from the start, only none of the suggestions were acceptable to him or you or others. Blame yourselves for that as it could have been sorted way back, but no, you didn't want to be sporting and help one of our long serving biggest contributors out. :( Whatever happened to Sportsmanship? :(

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 15th May 2021, 6:40 AM

Says the man who could teach Mark Selby gamesmanship. Didn't turn up until week 18 or whatever it was without losing a single point unlike Godot, and that was only when he realised he couldn't beat Gerry in the old league. Did nothing but denigrate this new all inclusive league as a joke but oddly throws a wobbly when he fears he can't win it. :S

Don't exaggerate it wasn't week 18, and I was hoping everyone would be in the actual British Comedy guide League or the actual Clique league

I joined this one because Godot asked me to and I realised that no one else was joining the proper league

Sorry Alf
I thought you'd kicked me out of this league. ( I seem to still be there)

I take some of it back
Please accept my apologies