What are you watching on TV? Page 2,213

Quote: Chappers @ 11th May 2021, 10:30 PM

Inside Number 9.

Yes. Can see that. No one was talking about Inside No. 9, but I see you've corrected your mistake. :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th May 2021, 11:24 PM

Yes. Can see that. No one was talking about Inside No. 9, but I see you've corrected your mistake. :P

What mistake?

Tonight;

A wild Day in Heligan BBC4 at 7 pm
Britain's Filthy Streets ITV at 7.30pm
Extant Horror at 8 pm
Bridesmaids: Secrets and Lies More4 at 10 pm

Currently watching Ellie Taylor's magnificent legs on House of Games repeats. :P

Quote: fasty @ 13th May 2021, 7:56 PM

Currently watching Ellie Taylor's magnificent legs on House of Games repeats. :P

Hmmm. Agreed!

Currently watching the Chase. There was a question abut the the Star Wars films. However the answer was given as Star Wars which as the options were the Empire Strikes back and Return of the Sith should actually have been "A New Hope".

Lovejoy on CCXTV. Young Ian McShane is like a young Mel Gibson..

While Ellie's legs are a sight to behold I'm a little perturbed by her apparent ability to dislocate her lower jaw Sick

Quote: Chappers @ 14th May 2021, 5:42 PM

Currently watching the Chase.

Love The Chase and Bradley but I have a good way to spice it up a bit .......

Every time a contestant says "We don't know what form the Chaser is in" Bradley gets to cross the floor and smack them in the mouth :D

Inside number 9

New episode...

It's so utterly stupid and awful and tedious i literally just switched it off half way through

Thought I might watch Partridge but then I realised that Friday Night Dinner was on so I watched that instead.

Quote: Chappers @ 21st May 2021, 10:03 PM

Thought I might watch Partridge but then I realised that Friday Night Dinner was on so I watched that instead.

Is that because pheasant was on offer?

Randall and hopkirk (vic n bob)

Decided to turn over for Jools. So pleased to see it was going to feature Imelda May and the wonderful Kirsty Macoll singing "In These Shoes" which is a brilliant record.

Then Little Simz started. I thought this music sounds good and then she started talking all over it.

It's not just an age thing. We're supposed to accept this crap as art. There's nothing clever about it.

Fast and Furious. In many ways America's greatest ever achievement.

Caught a B&W 1943 cartoon of Daffy Duck on TPTV. Not quite there yet as I remember him (so many cartoon characters took time to develop over the years - Mickey Mouse is a good example) but Soooooo, funny!!.

Yes, really enjoyed that and cheered me up no end. Laughing out loud

Just started Season 1 of Ozark.
Tense doesn't even begin to cover it.
Darkly funny, too.