Local Elections

I think a lot of the country have got these coming up next month.

As I think I mentioned previously we are going to vote for the Mayor of London. There are 20 candidates standing. So far I have only received a leaflet from the Tories, seen one Party Political Party broadcast for Rejoin EU (snigger) and on here Count Binface. At least he's made an effort.

Our voting cards have, as usual, been put in the bin. Couldn't give a monkey's left bollock.

It's like reading Henry V :)

Once more unto the booth, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our ballot cards.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th April 2021, 11:45 PM

Our voting cards have, as usual, been put in the bin. Couldn't give a monkey's left bollock.

Alright mate, get off the fence, will you?

Quote: Aaron @ 20th April 2021, 12:41 PM

Alright mate, get off the fence, will you?

Watcha mate - just exercising my democratic right.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th April 2021, 11:45 PM

The cards mean nothing.

What about the bollock?

Only PCC elections in my constituency.

Quote: Chappers @ 20th April 2021, 7:29 PM

The cards mean nothing.

Whatever - anything to do with electing some money grabbing bastard claiming to do me a favour can eff off.

There seems to be some bad results for Labour so far. Dunno if they'll all be like this.

Shame. :P

It's no surprise really is it?

They couldn't shut up about Cummings for a year then when he became a rat suddenly he was a saviour.
And even on this forum, Boris's wallpaper gets snide remarks.

Tory voters care about policies and their country sadly lacking in the opposition and on polling day, the silent majority speak up.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th May 2021, 8:54 AM

........................ the silent majority speak up.

When you standing, Stephen? Just for you, I'd break a lifetime tradition, dig me voting cards out of the bin and use them. :D

Well let's hope Sadiq Khan gets a good kicking metaphorically speaking.