Tell us a joke... Page 2

I nearly bought it last week

Opinion seems to be it's a bit hard going so I didn't click 'buy'

Let me know if it's good!

The French Revolution was a fascinating time

I'm writing a book about Lady Diana and Camilla. It's called Charles' Dickings.

Oy Monkhouse, you've got your own tell us a joke thread

Spice Girls forum. Some threads may be sticky.

The reason I bumped this was to do with the subject of when people told / shared jokes in pubs and suchlike thus the "quiz" of how many jokes anyone would recognise from a single line/just the punchline.
I just happened to be reading a post on "Fesshole" where someone mentioned the Red nosed "C**t" punchline and then soon after was watching Fozzie Bear on the Muppets mention the "Hark I hear the Cannons roar" line and as I recognised both jokes I thought there might be a Game show somewhere here

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 5th May 2021, 12:23 AM

The reason I bumped this was to do with the subject of when people told / shared jokes in pubs and suchlike thus the "quiz" of how many jokes anyone would recognise from a single line/just the punchline.
I just happened to be reading a post on "Fesshole" where someone mentioned the Red nosed "C**t" punchline and then soon after was watching Fozzie Bear on the Muppets mention the "Hark I hear the Cannons roar" line and as I recognised both jokes I thought there might be a Game show somewhere here

??????????????????

What do you get if you cross One Direction and a mongoose? I don't care. It's One Direction. They are shit. And no one's gonna do it anyway.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th May 2021, 5:20 PM

??????????????????

Sorry

The kind of thing I mean was
Do you have a list of jokes you know, not original ones just the ones that always used to be around
if someone said tell us a joke do you have any favourites up your sleeve?
the 10 or so I quoted were just ones that came to the top of my head personally, but I'm sure I'd remember a few others

There's that Harry Potter game where they fly around on broomsticks at our local sports field, so I'm going as the tickets were a reasonable price - only a quid each.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 2nd February 2023, 11:49 AM

My brother is famous for balancing 20 pigeons across the length of his arms.
He's a ledge.

Now deleted, but I expect you'll tell me next you've already cracked my Harry Potter joke............😥

Never watched a single Potter movie but I'm familiar enough to get the joke.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 29th May 2023, 4:54 PM

Never watched a single Potter movie but I'm familiar enough to get the joke.

Hooray! It's a fresh one - well, laugh then............

Courtesy of pun gag-meister Tim Vine :-

When was the last time you ate rice pudding?

Can't remember? That's cos you're suffering from Ambrosia.

I scoffed ten yoghurts last night. I was mullered.