What are you watching on TV? Page 2,212

Manchester City v Borussia Dortmund using my 3 month free trial. So far Dortmund unlucky to not have a goal which was deemed a foul on Ederson and 2 erroneous bookings

I'd love to see Haaland score,

Watched some of the channel 5 programme The Vanishing of Suzy Lamplugh last night. Reminded me that the entry in her diary for the day she disappeared, and therefore the person for whom the police were initially searching, was a Mr Kipper.

It set me wondering whether anybody on these forums has come across a Mr Kipper

Laughing out loud

Friday night dinner

Ironically the one I'm up to is all about organising Martins Uncles funeral

Love Line of Duty but the season finale was a damp squib. Don't lean into huge conspiracies if you're going to make the kingpin Ernie the Fastest Milkman in the West.

I agree, such a pathetic trailing off.
And to put what happened to them all in subtitles at the end was plain lazy (as if it was a real true documentary)
I want to go in to the witness protection scheme if you get a country mansion and dog.

Quote: chipolata @ 3rd May 2021, 9:24 AM

Love Line of Duty but the season finale was a damp squib. Don't lean into huge conspiracies if you're going to make the kingpin Ernie the Fastest Milkman in the West.

I gave up on "sensational" crime series years ago (last century, in fact :D) as I got fed up of spending hours of my life following a supposedly super suspenseful series with a mega twist at the end, only for me to sit there as the end titles go up on the last episode, and I mutter to myself "Why did I waste XX hours on that tripe"

"Line of Duty"? No effin' way was I going to get embroiled in that fiasco - what was it? Seven/Eight hours?

I have far better things to do with what life I have left, as I catch the odd glimpse of the Grim Reaper coming up the foot-path. :(

Interesting to throw James Nesbit in. How much did he get paid for 2 photos?

Mock The Week on Dave - Nish Kumar's material hasn't aged well ;)

Quote: fasty @ 3rd May 2021, 11:15 PM

Mock The Week on Dave - Nish Kumar's material hasn't aged well ;)

Doesn't help that he's not funny, either.

Answer Trap a new quiz on weekdays starting today (10th) at 3 pm

Anita Rhani is host. Contestants are given the answers, they have to guess which question it goes with. Saw a trailer yesterday, will give it a go. Makes a change from Tenable.

Quote: Bunnykins7 @ 10th May 2021, 11:48 AM

Answer Trap a new quiz on weekdays starting today (10th) at 3 pm

Anita Rhani is host. Contestants are given the answers, they have to guess which question it goes with. Saw a trailer yesterday, will give it a go. Makes a change from Tenable.

Not exactly an original concept. I am one of the few who work (4 days a week) but I may hunt it out.

Chicago?
Alaska?
Trinidad and Tobago?

Quote: Chappers @ 10th May 2021, 10:03 PM

Chicago?
Alaska?
Trinidad and Tobago?

I think you have two progs. mixed up there.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th May 2021, 12:11 AM

I think you have two progs. mixed up there.

Inside Number 9.