Rosie Jones: Trip Hazard

I've been a fan of Rosie's for a few years since seeing her at the Edinburgh Fringe. This is the most delightful show I've seen in months. In laughs per minute it's possibly the funniest show on TV at the moment.

Loved it, but I'm gutted they missed out on the bacon and egg sandwich! *drools*

(Boobs.)

Watched the whole series. I love Rosie's compete disregard for her guests, there's a real warmth to the series, seeing how happy she was in the wrestling match. The Joe Wilkinson episode was my favourite

Just watching it now. So funny. It's not voyeurism is it? She just looks so happy.

OK. I will say it. Who is the bloke and what is the point of him? Fulfilling cultural representation?

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd April 2021, 9:37 PM

Just watching it now. So funny. It's not voyeurism is it? She just looks so happy.

I know Rosie a little and can tell you she is absolutely like this in real life, not just for telly. She's properly full of joy, hilarious and naughty. I wish this series was much longer!

Quote: Aaron @ 24th April 2021, 11:05 PM

I know Rosie a little and can tell you she is absolutely like this in real life, not just for telly. She's properly full of joy, hilarious and naughty. I wish this series was much longer!

I can absolutely believe that. When I went to see her at Soho Theatre she welcomed the audience through the door, gleaming and giving everyone a hug.

I assume a recommission is likely? I really hope so. I've watched the series twice already, as you say she is so full of joy it's perfect telly, especially for these times.

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 25th April 2021, 8:31 AM

I assume a recommission is likely? I really hope so. I've watched the series twice already, as you say she is so full of joy it's perfect telly, especially for these times.

Who can be sure with Channel 4 these days, but I would think so under any normal circumstances, yeah.

Not Trip Hazard but I just saw her acting straight on Casualty. A great actress too.

Just watched the first episode of the new series, it really suits the longer format, the pottery innuendos were an absolute joy!

Remind me where and when?

Quote: Chappers @ 24th August 2022, 8:08 PM

Remind me where and when?

It's on Channel 4, Tuesdays at 10pm, though apparently all the episodes are up on All4.

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 24th August 2022, 9:14 PM

It's on Channel 4, Tuesdays at 10pm, though apparently all the episodes are up on All4.

Just the first two, oddly.

Anyway. Yes, much better at the full hour duration it always should have been. I did miss travelogue-spoofing format points, but you wouldn't know if it weren't for that first series. Really very, very funny. Utterly splendid.

Quote: Aaron @ 24th August 2022, 9:48 PM

Just the first two, oddly.

Anyway. Yes, much better at the full hour duration it always should have been. I did miss travelogue-spoofing format points, but you wouldn't know if it weren't for that first series. Really very, very funny. Utterly splendid.

I enjoyed Rosie losing it at the Elvis impersonator, just lovely.

Hysterical. Love this show. It should be on every single week of the year.

I find her and travel shows grating beyond belief.Not for me