BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 76

Well played Herc
Normally Kipper has more points on his bench than you do at this stage
Bodes well for you in the H2H

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th April 2021, 8:42 PM

Glad to see Kippers taken a couple of hits to copy my team

Yes I've decided to follow you Steve. I can't shoot you down from in front. I'm happy in your slipstream now until I'm on your tail, A-wing zeroed in and it's blat blat splat, bye bye Fritz, before I put a Kermit sticker on my nose. Pirate Morning.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th April 2021, 12:05 AM

Still, one game and the highest points so far of 63 can't be bad - more than my team has had for the last few weeks combined.............. Pleased

Your GW rank is currently 8. Out of 8 million or so, so that's exceptional.

Well done on picking Siggy.

F**k me, I've got a nose bleed. Never known such heights. How's that fiver looking now Sir Stephen of the Goodbodys AFC

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 17th April 2021, 1:04 AM

Well played Herc
Normally Kipper has more points on his bench than you do at this stage
Bodes well for you in the H2H

Thanks Steve, and congrats to you topping the bill, or should that be the alf - "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"

little bit worried Kane hobbled off :(

Yes, slight trouncing there in the H2H too, Stephen G

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 17th April 2021, 9:13 AM

Your GW rank is currently 8. Out of 8 million or so, so that's exceptional.

Well done on picking Siggy.

Wow! I'll dine out on that for ages. Thank you G, and yes, makes a change to have both double goal scorers in my squad - that's made up for all the season's shit other results.

Little bit suspicious that so many of you Triple Captain'd Kane this game week. I suspect that there's a clique-within-the-clique operating with the sole intent of humiliating me.

I think it's about time we told everyone our plans for the European Superclique league
Sorry David Chapman and Brando's Ghost or something and others who may miss out

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 19th April 2021, 6:25 PM

I think it's about time we told everyone our plans for the European Superclique league
Sorry David Chapman and Brando's Ghost or something and others who may miss out

You better make sure that Godot sees his invite for the first week.

To quote Aristotle Herc; one swallow does not a summer make.

Me Lady Godiva is quite safe.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 20th April 2021, 10:15 AM

To quote Aristotle Herc; one swallow does not a summer make.

Me Lady Godiva is quite safe.

Phuttt...................ding Tha's fightin' talk where's I come from boy.

(By the way - you owe me one, from last week)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th April 2021, 9:19 AM

little bit worried Kane hobbled off :(

I knew it - Kane won't be playing tonight. Exacerbated by the EFL at the weekend too, I expect.

Well, at least this time I won't be alone. :D

But so much for the 100 score one dreamed of. Angry

Astronomers wait decades for planets to line up in a great conjunction, or comets to return, or in the UK, a total solar eclipse, and what happens? A f**king great cloud called Richarlison comes over and cocks up the perfect opportunity.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st April 2021, 6:14 AM

I knew it - Kane won't be playing tonight. Exacerbated by the EFL at the weekend too, I expect.

Well, at least this time I won't be alone. :D

I think he will play. And I think Bale will start, too. which wouldn't have happened under Mourhino. Thank f**k that c**t's gone. I hated him already, but putting Bale on for two actual minutes against United made me want to eat his liver with some baked beans. That said, there's still this f**king propeller head stinking out the PL;

Why couldn't he have gone to Arsenal? FOUR Chelsea clean sheets I've missed out on because of him rotating like a f**king cake stand. Latest scam? Bench the first keeper and best defender in the same game.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st April 2021, 6:14 AM

But so much for the 100 score one dreamed of. Angry

The last time I triple captained Kane he got 93 points - which is still the highest individual player score in FPL. All the dicks on Fantasy Scout - remember that? did Sanchez or Aguero and got much less.

I didn't expect anything like that - especially under Mourinho, but thought anything over fifty a good job. Since everyone in front of me also put it on Kane it's effectively been neutralised.

Quote: Ben @ 19th April 2021, 7:52 PM

You better make sure that Godot sees his invite for the first week.

The Clique's looking at a hooker and a hot meal just to get me to say Hi at this point. Get the cash tin out.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 21st April 2021, 2:59 PM

I think he will play. And I think Bale will start, too. which wouldn't have happened under Mourhino. Thank f**k that c**t's gone. I hated him already, but putting Bale on for two actual minutes against United made me want to eat his liver with some baked beans. That said, there's still this f**king propeller head stinking out the PL;

Laughing out loud

The last time I triple captained Kane he got 93 points - which is still the highest individual player score in FPL. All the dicks on Fantasy Scout - remember that? did Sanchez or Aguero and got much less.

F**k me, I'm not that ambitious - I meant 100 points for the whole team. I am only a minnow, you know Geek

I don't know about Mourhino, I might be the first Clique manager to be sacked this season.

My back four managed minus 1 point between them.