BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 75

And we're back
(basic bump)

No one?
Ok I'll start

Before Alf starts giving it all the "ooh I'm bound to be overtaken again shtick" he's got plenty of points to come on the pitch and off the bench

A Wolves goal would be handy tomorrow
failing that a Digne Hattrick

I see you're staying up to see my meagre lead being slashed again. I went a bit leftfield this week with the armband, not a great idea but probably not a disaster, yes Solskjar, Solksjar, Socksjar, OGS did me a small favour resting De Gea, but Jose and Pep were as helpful as ever. So it could be see saw Marjory Daw for the next week or two, neither of us are going to use a chip yet. Exciting eh. Anyway, what happened to the frog? Did Miss Piggy give you the elbow? Did you squirt too much mustard on her? Errr

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 5th April 2021, 1:09 AM

what happened to the frog? Did Miss Piggy give you the elbow? Did you squirt too much mustard on her? Errr

Yuk
I changed it for a pointless gag on another thread, but quite like it now
and now I have new glasses I've spotted that Rushmore's latest avatar is Ollie Reed so thumbs up for that

But don't worry about me!
Godot , is probably your closest challenger using the Duckworth Lewis Kipper Method, for all I know, (picking two Chelsea defenders this week notwithstanding)

My new striker might change my fortunes...probably not.

Could you loan him out to Stephen S for the rest of the season please. Ta in advance.

I'm just trying to rebuild for next season. Thank you.

Never give up Anton
You don't see me quitting before the season is over (this season anyway) do you?

Ah, that's what I like to see - a handicapped start for the H2H.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 9th April 2021, 9:03 PM

I'm just trying to rebuild for next season. Thank you.

You're still very much in it Anton with your season on season form, so I'll have to take this as a stab at Sunshine like gamesmanship. When he says he's out of it you can be sure the next week he plays his saved up wildcard and takes a 30 point lead, Angry

That's right, rub it in - me being beaten by Dave so far who doesn't give a f**k.

Don't tell me
This season every one else has quit and I'm the only one still playing

What?
I pondered for minutes which transfer to make this week.

Glad to see Kippers taken a couple of hits to copy my team
I thought that might happen so I made sure I used the same chip that he was going to
Sorry I mean that everyone was going to

And there was me thinking my cunning plan to have a Triple Captain Kane on a Double Gameweek was a cracker that no one else thought of. :(

Still, one game and the highest points so far of 63 can't be bad - more than my team has had for the last few weeks combined.............. Pleased