It's time to find out who's got bred, wed or dead

With TV's Emma Kenned ...... y

Quote: fasty @ 4th April 2021, 9:17 AM

It's time to find out who's got bred, wed or dead

With TV's Emma Kenned ...... y

Lol

Yep that's where I got it from

TWTTIN !

I've read a theory that rings true to me.
Boris will not let up or bring forward the dates that we can come out of lockdown even though he has said he will rely on data not dates because he/ they believe people will immediately stop getting the vaccine.
So even though the data is very positive, there will be no early release.

To be fair to the guy (and I'm the last person to wants to do that) he said from the get-go that there would be no bringing the dates forward - but no going backwards, either.
I think this is one of the few things he's got right, lockdown-wise.

Just before local elections Boris says "We'll see what we can do" about our holidays. I wonder if he'll make a bus out of egg boxes and writing that sound bite on the side ? Meanwhile foodbanks hit an all time crisis high.

He could always talk about how great Brexit has been for Britain, and all these opportunities we're getting because of it. Whistling nnocently

Looks like the bung Arlene Foster took to prop the Tories up has now backfired , (Who knew) So now the streets are on fire and the borders are back and Sinn Fein is in the box seat for a united Ireland as local business struggle with both exports and imports into what is supposed to be the same country.
If you ask me the extension of the furlough and lockdown is part of an attempt to conceal the damage being done at our borders. It would seem that the only thing getting in are Ex Pats who have been chased out of Europe and who are passing vital workers going the other way having been chased out of Blighty.

With N.Ireland & Scotland on the way out - perhaps we shouldn't spend too much money swathing ourselves in the soon to be redundant Union flag?

Let them go and Wales that way the north can start the process of f**king London off and we can form an alliance with the Scots and the Irish and redress the imbalance that exists with the south.
Liverpool ports face Ireland and the USA so we could be back in a better position now that Kent which is 25 miles away for a massive trading block wants to pretend that it's not there.

Freedom for Shropshire!

It won't be long now before this country becomes an Ealing comedy and we need Passports to get to Pimlico .

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 7th April 2021, 12:12 PM

Let them go and Wales that way the north can start the process of f**king London off and we can form an alliance with the Scots and the Irish and redress the imbalance that exists with the south.
Liverpool ports face Ireland and the USA so we could be back in a better position now that Kent which is 25 miles away for a massive trading block wants to pretend that it's not there.

London is so self righteously part of the problem.

There's a new London Mayoral election coming up shortly. There are 20 candidates! Apparently the voting papers are really confusing.

This includes Count Binface, Count Binface for Mayor of London, A self-proclaimed interplanetary space warrior, who has challenged both Boris Johnson and Theresa May in general elections.

So far the only direct correspondence I've received is from the Tories.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-55748037

Seeing Ireland burning night after night reminds me of back when I was a kid

Will these feckin eejots never learn?

There is a bus burning on the Shankhill tonight, let's just hope that it doesn't have £350 Million a week for the NHS written on the side of it.

I just saw a pub in Huddersfield on BBC news called the Showtime Bar being opened at midnight and it was packed , sadly I was hoping to see Ste Goodlad being interviewed with a pint in his mitt but he must have been playing darts when they came in .