I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,281

Quote: john tregorran @ 27th March 2021, 9:26 PM

....Verphy Kudi walked out on her 20-month-old daughter, Asiah, on the day she turned 18, partying across the country for six days while the child starved to death. On Friday, Kudi, now 19, admitted manslaughter....

She was in sheltered housing. This was very bizarre behaviour, clearly she must have had some condition or addiction some mental health issues. Possibly lacking in empathy as most people would know a child wouldn't survive and she seemed surprised , she called 999. Very sad affair.

A weather lady on an American news channel gave a long and grovelling apology for showing a very inappropriate picture during her last weather report.
This picture was so offensive that there were thousands of calls to have her sacked.
She took her puns way too far.
First she said it was good weather for cats this Caterday then went toooo far.
In the corner of the screen she showed a picture of a cat that had black colouring under its nose.
She called it Kitler.
Sorry if this offends anyone. I told it as it was.

What is good weather for cats? You expect more detail than that from a weather forecast.I'm not surprised some were upset.At least no one was shot.(hopefully)

Hitler has ruined that moustache for everybody, including cats. The schweinehund.

Quote: chipolata @ 29th March 2021, 6:34 AM

Hitler has ruined that moustache for everybody, including cats. The schweinehund.

As predicted there is a piece in the paper today about "Trendy flat-faced dogs going blind" according to a vet.

Over-breeding is leading to changes in skull shape making eyes protrude and leaving the surface too exposed. Researchers said this is leading to ulcers and erosion of the eyeball. It often makes them unable to close their eyes.

This is atrocious and there needs to be a ban on them. Why do those f**king stupid people who buy them endorse such cruelty?

Amen to that. Sorry, I meant awomen.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th March 2021, 11:49 PM

Amen to that. Sorry, I meant awomen.

Hilarious. You and Twatters and Ste of the dump should do some kind of comedy show for morons. That's if you can take your tongue out of each others arse for fiive minutes,

We refuse to do a comedy show just for you.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 30th March 2021, 12:48 AM

Hilarious. You and Twatters and Ste of the dump should do some kind of comedy show for morons. That's if you can take your tongue out of each others arse for fiive minutes,

Well actually Chappers likes me to do it for siix minutes and Stephen prefers niine. :P

Headline in today's Mornington Mirror.
"Harry to manage the Spice Girls"

Apparently his wife,Princess Harry,was a big fan in her youth and encouraged him to go for it.After the girl pop sensations decided to re-form due to overwhelming demand from their fans.
She said "I was a big fan in my youth.To accomplish so much and earn loads of dosh and with no talent at all is something I aim to achieve myself."
An unnamed spokesperson for the Fab Four (or Five) said:"It is exciting news, at Primark this week,my frocks are at half price"

Yesterday there was a Mosque in Liverpool giving out Covid jabs to all comers rather than see them go out of date. I'm not a fan of any religion but this was a practical step so good on them.
What did catch my eye in the story was that this is a relatively new mosque that has been set up inside Brougham Terrace a really large Victorian building on the outskirts of the town center.
Set on a major bus route the building was well known as it was used for donkeys years and the main place for people to register Births Deaths and Marriage.
Known as 'Hatch Match and Dispatch' It was nothing to pass this building and see couples getting married while people in black arm bands pushed their way through the wedding guests to report a death while passing a new dad smoking a cigar :P

Bred, wed or dead

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st April 2021, 7:33 PM

Bred, wed or dead

Am I the only one who sings that when she appears in a TV drama?

Quote: fasty @ 3rd April 2021, 9:24 PM

Am I the only one who sings that when she appears in a TV drama?

Who?!