What are you listening to now? Page 1,454

On Newsnight last night, Laurie Anderson of all people being interviewed over the reissue of her 'Big Science' album in red vinyl after 40 odd years, and this was the big track at the time.

Weird but seductive

There's all sorts of old albums being re-issued on coloured vinyl nowadays.

Record companies are getting desperate .

Today in PIL history... In 2020, PIL post an update without some prick making a bleedin' Trump moan.

OK Pop pickers.
Which was the A side ?

Al Capone?

:) well it was either that or the other one.
The prize is, you don't go to jail for four hundred years.

Brilliant new ''''evidence'''' that Ringo was a great drummer: 'In an interview, Ringo was asked, Who's the world's best drummer? And he said, Me!'... What the f**k did you expect him to say? 'Definitely Phil Collins. Or Ginger Baker. In fact anyone, even that blonde babe in the f**king Bangles, just not me. Please not me. I am total and utter f**king shit. F**k me, am I shit! Just heard meself with the Beatles, f**k knows why they had me, I suck. And me solo stuff's even f**king worse, don't buy it guys. I'm such a f**king useless f**king f**ker. Thank f**k for Thomas the Tank Engine. I suck.'

Mike's theme tune.

I streaked while taking the tube. Paddington bare.
I streaked while meditating. Yogi bear.
I streaked while listening to One Direction. Then I turned that shit off. One Direction are total and utter f**king shit.

Quote: john tregorran @ 29th March 2021, 8:03 PM

Mike's theme tune.

https://youtu.be/J3n4CrZxu3g

I could never get into the Stone Roses.

Quote: Chappers @ 29th March 2021, 8:56 PM

Their first album is absolutely superb

My mate told me in 1989 that in 30 years time people will still be saying it is an all time classic and one of the best albums ever made

I thought he was nuts

He was right - I was wrong

And if we're talking drummers? Reni is a billion times better than Ringo...

Quote: Chappers @ 29th March 2021, 8:56 PM

Shock f**king horror!

Drummer? Down stroke,up stroke,it's all here:

Could be in most Bogart films.