Status report Page 6,095

Quote: playfull @ 25th March 2021, 1:33 AM

'French mustard' is an oxy moron....

Keep going Hurc! Only 9 months of 2021 left... then we get to complain about 2022!

:D

Ben is glugging down some freshly brewed coffee. And, yes, it was roasted about five days ago.

Quote: Ben @ 25th March 2021, 2:15 PM

Ben is glugging down some freshly brewed coffee. And, yes, it was roasted about five days ago.

Hard luck.

Have you all had a bollocking or something.
Not a single post today.

Literally just about to post the same thing - must be a record.

Maybe we've said everything there is to say?

I doubt that. :)

So do I :P

I think it's Ben's fault.

I was told off for 'Bickering' and it was a fair call to be honest I should know better than to let people get my goat. As to how I came to have a goat is another story altogether.
On a more positive note (And in keeping with having recently be told to be so) Everton FC have been given permission to build their new ground and if I could post the latest video of it you would be looking at it at right now.
Thankfully it appears that it doesn't seemed to be linked with the arrest of the Chippy Tits the mayor and several other 'Colorful Characters' in our not too small organised crime scene.
So far it's alleged that Chippy Tits gave the contract to knock down a major flyover in the city centre to his lad who's experience in the field in of construction allegedly centres around the fact that he once slept in the same room as a shovel.

Must be nice for you having a conservative in control now

Its a more a case of Labour in fighting that's the issue . The middle want to see the left smashed thats why Keir Starmer is in agreement with Boris Johnson re the intervention.

I've thought for a long time that we need a viable alternative in the middle ground.

Its all down to preventing polarity from either side as such Starmer is creating a sort of Christian Democratic caper but he is rather bland and his advocacy skills as a former QC are not all that. Milliband ripped Johnson to bits this week but Starmer never really has.
But if he is what we need to beat off people who would have everyone out of the street shooting at each other from behind bins over obscure Internationalist aims then so be it .

Milliband? Which one? Not Steve!

Anyway Labour started shooting themselves in the foot by electing Baby Milliband. Senior had the hump and pissed off. Seriously have they had a viable leader since - I don't know when. Why do they always resign when they lose an election? Fight back! Harold Wilson did. Not that I was a supporter of his.