The all in one consolidated RIP thread Page 63

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 24th March 2021, 10:10 AM

I had a shock of blonde, nearly white hair (from a bottle) This peroxide had mixed effects.

Oh, go on, let's see some - I need cheering up at the moment. Promise I won't laugh Whistling nnocently

It was very rare for a man to dye his hair in those days unless you were... - you know.

Ooo, get you Honky Tonk.

Moved onto the gays now have we? I need to keep up I thought we were still on the foreigners . What day do we start on the handicapped?

RIP anyone?

Tolerance? That seems to have died a death .

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 24th March 2021, 10:56 AM

Moved onto the gays now have we? I need to keep up I thought we were still on the foreigners . What day do we start on the handicapped?

For Christ's sake it was a joke based on the Dick Emery character, or are we now not allowed to reference him from now on.

You're getting paranoid. You need to wind your neck in, and chill out.

And NO, my wife is handicapped so that won't be happening, and I take offence (AGAIN) at you saying things like that. Angry

George Segal.
Which I always pronounced like 'seagull' - but apparently should have been more "see gal".

There is no paranoia here sweetheart I knew it was Dick Emery and I know what the inference was as it remains the same as the day it was written. It is a slight aimed squarely at mocking gay people. Where's your next quote from Love thy Neighbour' so you can moan about not being able to talk like Eddy?
As for you taking offence AGAIN you need to stop being such a snowflake, wholly reliant on trying to create hyperbole that is aimed at drawing the teachers attention to your plight.
You're not the first two bob bully to cry foul when you get your own medicine put down your neck so grow up and get into this century rather than trying to drag people back into your one as its boring the arse off me.

You're not offended, you are offended on someone else's behalf.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 24th March 2021, 10:56 AM

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 24th March 2021, 11:46 AM

There is no paranoia here sweetheart I knew it was Dick Emery and I know what the inference was as it remains the same as the day it was written. It is a slight aimed squarely at mocking gay people. Where's your next quote from Love thy Neighbour' so you can moan about not being able to talk like Eddy?
As for you taking offence AGAIN you need to stop being such a snowflake, wholly reliant on trying to create hyperbole that is aimed at drawing the teachers attention to your plight.
You're not the first two bob bully to cry foul when you get your own medicine put down your neck so grow up and get into this century rather than trying to drag people back into your one as its boring the arse off me.

You clearly are not a very nice person, and I will not tolerate your unfounded insinuations.

First of all, it was an inference that I was a Nazi and now also not only racist " Where's your next quote from Love thy Neighbour so you can moan about not being able to talk like Eddy?", but also homophobic because I quoted a COMIC catchphrase on a COMEDY forum.

The rest of that post is such utter garbage I will not give it credence by defending myself, as I have nothing to answer for.

It may surprise you, or may not as you seem to be oblivious to the hurt you can cause, but it wasn't me who reported you over the Nazi slur, but you've gone too far this time and I WILL report you for these uncalled for accusations.

Off you go and tell Arron and for the record I am not even remotely arsed as you need calling out because you are at it round the clock and while you may think its ok to do what you do ,I don't.
You have not been insulted you have been exposed there is difference and while I was asked to apologise for calling you a Nazi I did so (Without offering a doctors note like some use as a way of apology)
But what you are doing here is a constant trickle of hate prejudice and bile all wrapped up in the pretence of being a sober voice, when in fact its just low level hate.
I have said nothing in my post that is offensive, you could easily quote love they neighbour with a non offensive joke as there were plenty of them.So why did you assume it would be a racist one ? Very strange, its like people know what it is that you do. Your Dick Emery was homophobic and it was intended and you know it .
In the words of Fletcher in the classic western The Outlaw Josey Wales "Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining'
So off you go and report me for answering you back and don't forget to fold your arms and sit up straight at your desk after you have snitched.
Tough guy my arse you're the biggest f**king Snowflake on the internet. You remind me a lot of the Alan Bennet character who writes poison pen letters .

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 24th March 2021, 3:03 PM

You're not offended, you are offended on someone else's behalf.

Ste I'm just standing up for what I think the same as you do. That's my problem lad I have always backed the underdog and said what I think and while its got me nowhere I find that my beliefs supersede my ambition.
I have always got on with you and I know we have differing views on loads of stuff but at the moment you are being egged on to a degree by a truly negative force on these boards and the sad thing is they wouldn't normally piss on people like us if we were on fire .
I know loads of gays as you will and I have a good friend the same age as me who has been in relationship with the same partner for 30 odd years and to this day he still refers to him as 'My little mate' when he is in the ale house with other men as he is from a time when you could grab a gay in the street and take them to the police station and probably get given a lost bike as a f**king reward.
Small stuff matters mate , I'm all for people having pride in their country and moaning about everything and anything but it doesn't have to be off the back of others.
This is not an argument its just that since that Grype cat got on these boards its gone from various arguments about all sorts to a single narrative of division and polarity.
I could be on my own with this one and see my arse for standing up to call it out and being in the wrong yet again, And lets be honest I am no saint and I have argued with nearly everyone on here at one time or another but this guy is different he brings nothing to table other than and discord and we all know thats my job.

I don't know which United we hated the most,Manchester or Leeds.:)

RIP proper football anyway.

Definitely Manchester.

Teddy, I'm sure your mate would survive if someone said hello honkey tonk.
I think you are creating a storm where there wasn't one.
And that's all I'll say on this subject.

RIP Freddie Mercury.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56497801

Quote: Chappers @ 24th March 2021, 8:56 PM

RIP Freddie Mercury.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56497801

So nobody has got anything to say about the poor seal?