Status report Page 6,094

Quote: john tregorran @ 17th March 2021, 10:56 PM

I don't think many posters on here would be turning left.

I don't think they "would be" - they've already gone that direction.

:) A veritable hotbed of whining commie spongers.And why don't they get their hair cut !

Quote: john tregorran @ 17th March 2021, 11:12 PM

:) A veritable hotbed of whining commie spongers.And why don't they get their hair cut !

(stands back, looking all innocent - "I didn't say that......................it was him, sir")

It's gone 11 pm there?
why aren't you curled up in bed with a hot Horlicks?

I would have been, but Sally Horlicks had to go home early.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th March 2021, 11:38 PM

I would have been, but Sally Horlicks had to go home early.

School night?

I've not had Ovaltina for years. Maybe I should give her a call.

Has anyone else on here got one of those Henry vacuum cleaners?

Don't you sometimes want to smash his smug little face in the way he follows you around?

Quote: Chappers @ 21st March 2021, 11:42 AM

Don't you sometimes want to smash his smug little face in the way he follows you around?

We had one. I f**king hated it. That long stupid handle that wouldn't stand up. Totally unwieldy little twat.

Quote: Chappers @ 21st March 2021, 11:42 AM

Had the one with all extras - shampoo etc.etc. but that bit was an awful faff. Otherwise, I found it to be a good vacuum cleaner - very powerful.

Can't beat a Dyson though.

Had my first weekly (of many :( ) check ups on my eye, and all is OK apart from one of the holes in the eyeball that was made to accommodate one of the stitches is leaking eyeball fluid, so now have to wear a surgical contact lens to help the eye seal the hole.

Thought some of you would like an update with details. :D

We do like to keep an eye on you :)

Teddy made a short visit today but it was productive and he is now finished for the day as he has to keep an eye on a gammon that he has just brought to the boil which he intends to eat later with a dash of French mustard as in his book English mustard is shit.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th March 2021, 12:12 AM

Had my first weekly (of many :( ) check ups on my eye, and all is OK apart from one of the holes in the eyeball that was made to accommodate one of the stitches is leaking eyeball fluid, so now have to wear a surgical contact lens to help the eye seal the hole.

Thought some of you would like an update with details. :D

You're too kind.

Hope it heals up.

Quote: Chappers @ 24th March 2021, 2:09 PM

You're too kind.

Hope it heals up.

Thank you Dave, but unless there is dramatic improvement, I'll not be having the stitches out for about three months. :(

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 24th March 2021, 11:57 AM

...with a dash of French mustard as in his book English mustard is shit.

'French mustard' is an oxy moron....

Keep going Hurc! Only 9 months of 2021 left... then we get to complain about 2022!