What are you watching on TV? Page 2,209

Quote: Chappers @ 12th March 2021, 8:19 PM

Sounds of the Sixties on BBC4. Interesting stuff -

Yes, but a repeat of a repeat of a repeat of a repeat..............................

Quote: Chappers @ 12th March 2021, 8:19 PM

Joe Cocker singing With a little help from my friends led me to thinking is there a better and more interesting reworking of a Beatles song?

Yes, and the Stones version of I Wanna Be Your Man is far superior to the Beatles version, and I think you will find The Beatles themselves agree with them.

I keep seeing these adverts for Love Island Australia. I really can't believe how plastic and artificial they all look. Do they not realise what freaks they look like?

Quote: Chappers @ 19th March 2021, 10:39 PM

I keep seeing these adverts for Love Island Australia. I really can't believe how plastic and artificial they all look. Do they not realise what freaks they look like?

And that's just the blokes

"The Voice".
It's shit.

Quote: Lazzard @ 20th March 2021, 9:55 PM

"The Voice".
It's shit.

Well we know that.

I'm watching the Champions. A sort of British superheroes show from the late 1960s being shown on TPTV.

Quote: Chappers @ 20th March 2021, 10:10 PM

Well we know that.

I'm watching the Champions. A sort of British superheroes show from the late 1960s being shown on TPTV.

Loved The Champions as a kid.
The name Alexandra Basstido comes to mind....

Quote: Lazzard @ 20th March 2021, 10:14 PM

Loved The Champions as a kid.
The name Alexandra Basstido comes to mind....

Comes to mind?

Quote: Lazzard @ 20th March 2021, 10:26 PM

Almost sounds like an insult.

Quote: Lazzard @ 20th March 2021, 9:55 PM

"The Voice".
It's shit.

Get your own catchphrase.

Marion and Geoff

I like Rob Brydon

But this is just tedious

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 20th March 2021, 11:48 PM

Get your own catchphrase.

Shit is shit

FA Cup.

FA cup is for wimps who would want that anyway? . This statement may be linked to Everton going out of it yesterday.

Wish you hadn't!