BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 72

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 16th March 2021, 6:24 AM

Rubbish couple of weeks from me, stupidly stopped myself bringing in Kane and Bale the week they scored points, then brought them in and they blanked. Can't afford double f**k ups when it's so close at the top. I'll console myself with the fact Anton almost mirrored me and other players' chips are gradually dwindling. But that doesn't mean mine are any good if I use them like a twonk. Steve's welcome to the pressure of leading, he's made his big charge several laps before the bell so I hope he's had his red bull or Lucozade or whatever it is marathon runners drink.

My motor has stalled, I can't get it started. Don't leave me behind... wait...

:

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 16th March 2021, 8:26 AM

70 points for me this week.

:D:D

Saul Goodlad

:(

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th March 2021, 9:54 PM

:

:D:D

Saul Goodlad

In reality, Walter Shite.

:D

Three have handed in a sick note and eight are not playing next week..........................

(walks off muttering....................)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 15th March 2021, 12:04 PM

18 green arrows

F**k me, you've even got that wrong. Try counting them again.

Game week one is a presumed green arrow
If one green arrow should accidentally fall There'll be 17 Green Arrows doing ..well f**k all ( as the old song goes)

*goes to check how many green arrows I have just in case
Edit Wish I hadn't checked now, lot of red there

F**k me, left an injured Bamford in my team, and he gives me 11 points - so it does work sometimes.

Oh no, just checked my shoes, and I had stood in some dog shit

Only 8 players fielded for me this week. I couldn't quite bear to lose any more points this week due to transfers - especially when I'd want to change several out again next week.

Truly this was the week for the Free Hit chip.

Also, I notice that Chappers has, at most, two players capable of playing this week. Again, I have to mention that this is genuinely part of his tactical plan. He has, I've been told, become convinced that Lallana will score several hat tricks and this result will kickstart a resurgence not seen since Chappers had his hair transplant.

Looks like Kipper the Chipper is going back in front tonight
Oh well I enjoyed my time at the top

Well played.

Forgot Vardy was still alive.

Quote: don rushmore @ 17th March 2021, 10:35 PM

F**k me, you've even got that wrong. Try counting them again.

Don, you don't post very often. Why not make it count, by writing something entertaining or interesting to the community instead of pointlessly trying to lay a glove on me?

I'm regretting my dumbness this week.
I knew not many were playing but left my captain and vice captain with none players.
Too busy trying to transfer a player that was going to play

Bamford would have done me well as captain.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st March 2021, 10:41 AM

Bamford would have done me well as captain.

Ditto.

And you've got one point more than me..................................(tries to stifle snigger) with three players. :P

Didn't comment on last week up to now, as I was so f**ked off.

31 points is, I think, my second lowest score ever. Looked certain to gain points on everyone following their captain choices and Pep's rotation but I was screwed by Son's injury at 19mins breaking the supply to Bale and Kane. Everybody saved by having Stones/Cancello (had both a few weeks back) or Gary Barlow lookalike Luke Shaw. Lost the two places I gained the previous week. Frustrating.