BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 67

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 5th March 2021, 1:36 AM

Hi Vandens Ghost

Hi Steve Sunshine.

Well at least i am not becalmed at 11 any more...

It's a funny old game...

I started a little league just five of us - to help keep in contact with a friend who had moved to Spain. As part of this i set my brother up with a team, but he was not interested. He never altered his team from the one automatically picked by the site. All season we have been joking about his low points. Making no transfers has left him carrying injured players - he currently has Jimenez and Zaha.

Game week 26 he scores 120 points, compared to my bench boosted 67

Quote: playfull @ 5th March 2021, 2:34 PM

It's a funny old game...

Saint

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 5th March 2021, 10:06 AM

The worst is when you watch a game and one of your players passes to your captain of that week and he misses a tap in (Son > Kane v Fulham). You start counting the points you didn't get! I got an alert saying Sterling scored v Wolves but it got given as an own-goal (rightfully in the end). The torture of FPL...

Nah, the worst is seeing Diagne's goal against Everton disallowed because his breath was offside.

If I got a text alert saying that Sterling had scored I would assume my phone had developed a fault and take it to the Genius Bar or chuck it in the bin.

And as the good ship HGT Kick in the Grass, slowly sinks down the H2H as well, we admit defeat..............................

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th March 2021, 12:01 PM

And as the good ship HGT Kick in the Grass, slowly sinks down the H2H as well, we admit defeat..............................

Your admission may be 26 gameweeks late, but we graciously accept your decision. Let's hope you have less to snivel about next season. Nothing more tragic than a man openly weeping on a poorly populated comedy forum.

I finally made a change that worked out - booted Traore to the kerb and brought in Ward-Prowse. No doubt Sunshine will report me AGAIN to the FPL bods - as he does to each and every one of us on a weekly basis - for what he deems illegal tactics. But he can go and whistle. Whistle in the wind.

:D
I was more worried when Chappers transferred in Dave Prowse

Klopp is a c**t (official)
I spend a fortune on Mane, make him captain and wait for the points to roll in.
Mr Kloppypants decides to drop him or at least put him on the subs bench.
F**king wanker.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th March 2021, 2:18 PM

I spend a fortune on Mane, make him captain and wait for the points to roll in.

He's scored you a point now, so shut yer mouth, AND he's shown as Vice-Captain on your team - you don't get extra for that you know.
I've foolishly given Salah one last chance with the armband and so far he's gained me one point x 2** . Now there's shit. (with Ben's permission if he doesn't mind me having a grizzle)

**EDIT** F**k me - update. He's now given me 2 points x 2. I'll be a shootin' up the table now - look out Ste. :P

Well when I got rid of Fernandez to replace him with Bale The FFL swapped him with Son while I wasn't looking
I have sent a telegram of complaint and shall expect an adjustment to my score forthwith
Or just give me Fernandez back I don't mind

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th March 2021, 3:23 PM

I've foolishly given Salah one last chance with the armband and so far he's gained me one point x 2** . Now there's shit. (with Ben's permission if he doesn't mind me having a grizzle)

That really is it this time - I'll never play Salah again.

In other news - I wonder who it is, has regretted giving Son the captaincy over Kane or even Bale............ Whistling nnocently

Hi G Wave

That's fighting talk where I come from

I wasn't even going to mention it out of politeness

(I Came from a very polite town that for some inexplicable reason seemed to have fights as well)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 8th March 2021, 12:43 AM

That's fighting talk where I come from

I wasn't even going to mention it out of politeness

Yeah right - I heard you sniggering