BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 65

Gosh, it can be so disappointing this game.
I think I've picked the best team I can and can't wait for the points to accrue to find that I've done crap again.
My best players do FA and my good point scorers are taken off injured - until April.

Golly Gosh, yes Stephen it's jolly disappointing, what? Tally Ho! Pleased

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 1st March 2021, 4:07 PM

Gosh, it can be so disappointing this game.
I think I've picked the best team I can and can't wait for the points to accrue to find that I've done crap again.
My best players do FA and my good point scorers are taken off injured - until April.

If anyone thinks captaining Barnes was ballsy but dumb, they're wrong. Four attacking returns in two games and four goals and four assists in the last eight. I considered it myself but went for a different animal (a donkey).

You'll do okay - you're doing better than me at the moment.

Thanks Godot, honestly, that really helped.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 28th February 2021, 12:08 AM

Remind me , who is he?

He took your post to be a reference to him not posting, but I think you were actually asking who he was.

The Ghost of Vanden Stock. A guy of such rare genius he managed to outf**kup me in the wildcard stakes, by the the power of three, whilst sober. An immense achievement.

My heart always lifts when I see that Godot has posted, and there he is on the right Console

(mind you, it wasn't always that way)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st March 2021, 4:45 PM

My heart always lifts when I see that Godot has posted, and there he is on the right Console

(mind you, it wasn't always that way)

Everyone likes a bit of Godot. Especially Mrs. Godot.

Think we all went a bit queasy there...

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 1st March 2021, 4:47 PM

Everyone likes a bit of Godot. Especially Mrs. Godot.

And what length do you go to, to please Mrs. Godot.

Cancelo rested - classic Pep tomf**kery.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st March 2021, 9:13 AM

WTF!!- Fernandes, Salah and Rashford score 3 measly f**king points each for my team. Angry

It gets even better. Calver-Lewin 2 points

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd March 2021, 6:29 AM

And what length do you go to, to please Mrs. Godot.

The whole nine yards, obviously.

Quote: Ben @ 2nd March 2021, 9:11 AM

Cancelo rested - classic Pep tomf**kery.

I might give a f**k if you didn't also have Stones.

I swapped out my second city defender a while back because I knew that the party couldn't last for ever, but as always Pep manages to bum you on the fire escape as you're trying to leave the building. He really is the Fantasy Football antichrist.

Stones rested rather! Bloomin' Pep

And of course they concede...