The Joy of Medicine

Mockumentary written and produced by me and a friend. Hope you enjoy!

"Dr Joy Daniels is excited to be the star of what she sees to be a documentary all about her. But with all her focus on impressing the camera crew, she soon takes her eye off the ball when it comes to her patients..."

https://youtu.be/VZm73PJKzFM

Really good.I enjoyed that a lot.
Donna Gray was excellent.
Thanks.

Thanks John! We were lucky to find Donna, she was exactly how we envisaged the character!

lol that was really good, Gruff. Really funny. Well done to all

Thanks, appreciate that!

love it! Nice work x

Thanks Charlotte! Just trying to get a commissioner to agree with you so that we can get paid to do some more! Ha!

Very nice. Just watched on YouTube and gave you a subscribe. I like that it's longer than a lot of the stuff I see, yet good all the way through. Very nice work.

Very professional stuff, with a strong central performance. I really like the little signs on the walls, nice attention to detail.

Well done with this. Really well scripted, performed, shot and edited. If I may give some feedback, I think Joy could have a little more self-awareness. That way we can see her struggle to get out of the awkward situations she gets herself into. She's quite defiant about everything. Even when she breaks down there's no consequence for it. So some stakes maybe from Richard (boss) warning her about her job would increase its appeal?

Really appreciate that, thank you! A few of the people we've received feedback from have said the same actually, and we're thinking - if this were to develop into an actual series - we'd need to bring in a superior that she's actually scared of for the stakes to be higher, and to give her a bit more vulnerability. We were just trying to keep the cast members for this pilot down to a bare minimum because of budget (and Covid) restraints!