BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 64

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 27th February 2021, 6:57 AM

Still haven't done it, I'm that tight. Was holding them back before firing them all off to devastating effect like Michael Caine in Zulu. But the FPL have banjaxed me with a last minute Double GW. So reluctantly I will deploy one today as I can't see another one this big coming again. Hmm...this could take a few hours...

I did warn you of one coming up on GW26, but you wouldn't listen, as you gazed into your clear horizon.

Que?

It doesn't affect my selections, just forces me to use a chip earlier than I wanted to.

Moving week.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th February 2021, 8:57 AM

I did warn you of one coming up on GW26, but you wouldn't listen, as you gazed into your clear horizon.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 27th February 2021, 10:00 AM

Que?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 25th January 2021, 10:18 AM

Your analogies are f**king awful Kipper - a double Gameweek is not a danger - it means more points all round.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 26th January 2021, 5:00 AM

Except for those who dropped five places in the league (Sorry Billy). Leave one or two key players out and you get mangled. I've been done by them before. Thank f**k they're gone

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th January 2021, 6:07 AM

Presuming you are talking about Double Gameweeks, I understand that weeks 26, 32 and 37 are prime candidates if fixtures build up with possibly 29 and 33 being blank; but then who am I to proffer.

Quote: playfull @ 27th February 2021, 10:48 AM

Moving week.

Yes
It has been quite emotional

Remind me , who is he?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 27th February 2021, 6:05 PM

Yes
It has been quite emotional

Nice impression. Vinnie Jones?

:D

Still haven't done it, I'm that tight. Was holding them back before firing them all off to devastating effect like Michael Caine in Zulu. But the FPL have banjaxed me with a last minute Double GW. So reluctantly I will deploy one today as I can't see another one this big coming again. Hmm...this could take a few hours...

I think I've fired mine prematurely. Wilcarded and picked three players that didn't even play! That's what kind of mastermind you're up against, Alf!

I'm half regretting not going TC on Kane
but also regretting not getting Son instead of Kane

Well I didn't use my wildcard but I don't really know when might be the best chance to use it as the seasons getting on now
Need to ask the guy who always spots these things in advance

Godot?

Double GW. So reluctantly I will deploy one today as I can't see another one this big coming again. Hmm...this could take a few hours...

But you couldn't do it though could you
You're holding onto them like your premium bonds, they don't increase in value the longer you keep them either

I tried but I couldn't get the moths out the way. Always next week. Anyway, probably did me a favour with Salah blanking. Had a feeling Sterling wouldn't play and Bruno was due a dip/Chelsea are resurgent.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 28th February 2021, 8:55 PM

I think I've fired mine prematurely. Wilcarded and picked three players that didn't even play! That's what kind of mastermind you're up against, Alf!

And yet by my maths, you'll seesaw me again when the bonuses are added. Angry

But of course we're only halfway through the gameweek so those who haven't played may yet do so.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 28th February 2021, 9:15 PM

I'm half regretting not going TC on Kane
but also regretting not getting Son instead of Kane
Well I didn't use my wildcard but I don't really know when might be the best chance to use it as the seasons getting on now

I got fed up with Son or Kane, Kane or Son, earlier in the season, and still got the WC - so feeling flush. :D

WTF!!- Fernandes, Salah and Rashford score 3 measly f**king points each for my team. Angry

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 28th February 2021, 9:49 PM

And yet by my maths, you'll seesaw me again when the bonuses are added. Angry

My regret was not getting any Everton attackers in. No such problem for you, good move. Cha-ching!