Status report Page 6,090

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 23rd February 2021, 4:38 PM

Hope it goes well.

Thank you.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd February 2021, 4:48 PM

Thank you.

Yes good luck. I had a cataract operation which was bad enough.

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd February 2021, 7:57 PM

Yes good luck. I had a cataract operation which was bad enough.

Thank you, and, yeah, had that done on the same eye about 5 years ago to see if it would improve the sight in that one, but it didn't do much as the glaucoma was quite bad, then.

Hope everything goes well and it is a great success...but you must be well connected....there is only you and Phil the Greek being allowed in...

Best wishes Herc

Quote: playfull @ 23rd February 2021, 11:50 PM

Hope everything goes well and it is a great success...but you must be well connected....there is only you and Phil the Greek being allowed in...

Best wishes Herc

Thank you, :) and yes I saw Phil - will tell him next time you were asking about him.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 19th February 2021, 6:43 PM

My goodness me.

So many words on guns.

Sorry, I'd forgotten about the thread dedicated to discussion about guns, I'll respond to Bill's (rather incorrect) post in the appropriate place. It might take a few days, as I'm packing my bag for a quick flight to Florida in a few hours.

I truly had a referral for a 6 year old patient at work today called Isla Mann.

Why do parents put their kids through these things? Do they really want the piss taken out of them?

Quote: Chappers @ 26th February 2021, 7:35 PM

There was a kid in my school named Brian O'Brian. Wanna guess what his middle name was?

Quote: DaButt @ 26th February 2021, 7:52 PM

There was a kid in my school named Brian O'Brian. Wanna guess what his middle name was?

Orleans?

I'm always getting strange ones.

I had a Mr Eatwell who had Gastro problems.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th February 2021, 8:43 PM

I'm always getting strange ones.

I had a Mr Eatwell who had Gastro problems.

I saw some good ones in the Army: Major Cannon and Captain Grenade.

I truly had a referral for a 6 year old patient at work today.

Why do parents put their kids through these things? Do they really want the piss taken out of them?

If this is a joke don't give up the day job :D if it really is as real as real can be I don't think sharing personal details of patients is a good idea.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 26th February 2021, 10:00 PM

I don't think sharing personal details of patients is a good idea.

I doubt that a person's name could be considered personal/confidential information.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 26th February 2021, 10:00 PM

If this is a joke don't give up the day job :D if it really is as real as real can be I don't think sharing personal details of patients is a good idea.

It's just a ridiculous name. No identification of whereabouts or anything else. I never said what she was referred for.

Quote: DaButt @ 26th February 2021, 10:15 PM

I doubt that a person's name could be considered personal/confidential information.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Chappers @ 26th February 2021, 10:18 PM

It's just a ridiculous name. No identification of whereabouts or anything else. I never said what she was referred for.

Fair enough and that's why I wasn't sure if you were joshing :) My point is it being a ridiculous name is your opinion. I'm not trying to sound like a wanker here but sharing the full name of someone you identify as a 'referred patient' so you can mock the parents of that patient for the choice of name seems a bit daft. It's not about being traceable it's about not doing it in the first place. I'm always careful about what I post about my job.

Her brother is called Douglas.