Newsjack Series 20 - February 2019 Page 26

Quote: GoWithIt @ 15th February 2019, 2:15 PM

Ooh good call! Although I bet they say it's either.

Thing is though it might ruin the flow when they're performing them if the good/bad rhythm is disturbed!

Would you mind letting us know what they say?

J x

Hello! I just googled 'does newsjack 'good week/bad week' have to be in that order, and this page came up!
Did anyone ever get a definitive reply? I'd like to submit a 'bad week/good week' if poss.

thank you!

I can't do links, maybe someone else can, but on their examples list on the current NJ page they have it both ways. ie bad week - good week and good week - bad week. So the answer is No, it doesn't have to be.

Quote: MelonComedy @ 23rd February 2021, 11:02 AM

Hello! I just googled 'does newsjack 'good week/bad week' have to be in that order, and this page came up!
Did anyone ever get a definitive reply? I'd like to submit a 'bad week/good week' if poss.

thank you!

You can do it either way. You can even do Good week/Even better week or Bad Week/Worse Week if the spirit so moves you. All those variations have been used on the show before, and possibly others I haven't thought of.

By the way, there's a thread for the current series here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/36041/

Hello - thank you both for your fast replies! really helpful. I don't know how I'd missed those examples on the ACTUAL newsjack site. Sorry! Good luck if you entered. Cheers!