Not Going Out - Series 11 Page 3

Quote: Aaron @ 9th February 2021, 11:51 AM

Good detective work, Ian! I may have to watch that end few minutes back to spot Benji myself!

Look on the right of the screen at 24m 20s in:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000rykr/not-going-out-series-11-5-war

Oh, very well spotted, sir! I did notice shortly before that there was a shot of Charlie that was zoomed in - I guess, equally, it originally had Benji in view but was edited to crop him out.

Huh, i didn't realise he appeared on screen (however obscured), I just assumed it was a social distancing thing and he was visible to them and off-screen to us/still upstairs/not actually there filming.

Guessing he was just hidden behind Lee a few seconds later and walked out when the kids were all out of shot.

Any news on what is going on with Series 12?

You'd think they would have started filming by now if they are still planning to hit a late 2021 transmission date.

I don't think it's due on air till 2022 now.

If you click through to our guide, you'll see tickets are currently available for script read-throughs this month. This suggests recordings are likely to begin in November-ish.

Ha, I was wondering when the next series would be while watching Soccer Aid earlier (Mack scored too!), so I looked - looks like 'read-throughs' this week - https://www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp?show_id=1216

Assuming actual filming isn't far behind.

Maybe it was originally meant to be late 2021 but Series 11 was postponed from 2020 into 2021 because they filmed later due to Covid. But now there's movement this week and assuming filming soon, I guess it'll be early 2022, but then sometimes Sitcoms get super fast turnaround from filming to broadcast!

If I had to guess, Christmas or New Year special then early 2022 for Series 12.

Thanks guys!

Would you say it's time to start a new thread for Series 12 then? Or is it a little premature?

Quote: Aaron @ 4th September 2021, 11:17 PM

If you click through to our guide, you'll see tickets are currently available for script read-throughs this month. This suggests recordings are likely to begin in November-ish.

Sorry. Just commented on this elsewhere.

I normally get an email but not seen anything lately.

I wonder in what number series Mack will have learned how to act? If it's still running by that point then most of us'll be dead and it'll have smashed LOTSW's longest run record.

Quote: Conor @ 5th September 2021, 10:31 AM

Thanks guys!

Would you say it's time to start a new thread for Series 12 then? Or is it a little premature?

We often don't start them till a series airs, but do feel free!

Quote: Aaron @ 4th September 2021, 11:17 PM

What's the web site for these Aaron? I used to get the emails but looks like I haven't got one this time.

Quote: Chappers @ 7th September 2021, 3:07 PM

What's the web site for these Aaron? I used to get the emails but looks like I haven't got one this time.

Avalon used to run their own ticketing service, but closed it down a couple of years ago. As per our guide, you can now find them via SRO Audiences.

Quote: Aaron @ 8th September 2021, 12:01 PM

Avalon used to run their own ticketing service, but closed it down a couple of years ago. As per our guide, you can now find them via SRO Audiences.

Ah yes. Standing Room Only. Thanks for reminding me.

Is the next series 12? Tickets can be obtained from SRO.

https://www.sroaudiences.com/