What are you listening to now? Page 1,447

Quote: Lazzard @ 20th February 2021, 5:29 PM

Fontaines DC.
The whole Dogrel album is a gem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgLypctZ9Gs

I threw the vinyl on during my fat-old-man-on-an-elliptical workout yesterday. I played their new album today.

Duane Eddy's version of one of the best TV themes EVER! PETER GUNN.....................

Quote: DaButt @ 21st February 2021, 12:10 AM

I threw the vinyl on during my fat-old-man-on-an-elliptical workout yesterday. I played their new album today.

Not really got to grips with new album yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtiCzwwZhGw This is pure quality with amazing musicians in a truly refreshing live session at a very small venue ,

Quote: DaButt @ 21st February 2021, 12:10 AM

I thought you said, Epileptic. My dad is a failed epileptic. No great shakes.
Listening to McCartney III again. Gets better each time. Far more accomplished than the last two and not so obviously commercial as a lot of his stuff.

Amy when she looked healthy and only a few years before she died.

I was gutted when Amy Winehouse died. I thought, There's a woman with a long, healthy life in front of her. The Mel C of the noughties.

They had a big hit with "Walk Don't Run", but this "Perfidia" is one of the greatest guitar instrumentals ever in my opinion. Listen to it over and over again, and never tire of it. Just wish I could play like this

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th February 2021, 4:36 PM

They had a big hit with "Walk Don't Run", but this "Perfidia" is one of the greatest guitar instrumentals ever in my opinion. Listen to it over and over again, and never tire of it. Just wish I could play like this

I've got a Ventures LP but didn't they release dozens?

(Sorry for the non-metric quantity but some people should know what I mean)

Doesn't sound too gross.

Some naked Beatles.

Phwoar.