BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 59

But the graphic?...................... :(

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 20th February 2021, 9:43 AM

The kneeling is at last in it's death throws.
A message of stopping racism soon became subjugation.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th February 2021, 10:40 AM

Zaha is saying he will not "take the knee" anymore, his reasons being perfectly valid, and I say "Good on him". The point has been made, so let's move on as it is verging on the farcical.
He says he will instead, "Stand Tall". Amen to that. Good man. https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/feb/18/wilfried-zaha-declares-he-will-stop-taking-a-knee-crystal-palace

Quote: don rushmore @ 20th February 2021, 12:17 AM

Alfred, at the end of this GW, could you please post the modified league table ('modified' as per your rules).

I'm chasing a big lead and don't want to own the same players as the team in first place.

And don't forget to take off everyone's GW1 points.

That's another good one Herc but I won't copy the image this time because ever since seeing Magic at the cinema I've had automatonohobia.

Quote: don rushmore @ 20th February 2021, 12:17 AM

I'm chasing a big lead and don't want to own the same players as the team in first place.

Then don't pick the same players as me. :) You can view all the teams anytime.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 20th February 2021, 9:43 AM

The kneeling is at last in it's death throws.
A message of stopping racism soon became subjugation.

Yes, way too American who are light years behind us on race though there is room here for improvement. Wilf speaks for himself but I know that Roy Hodgson will be supporting him. I did want to congratulate him for his principled stance on Auschwitz when he was beside me at the opera but I decided it was nicer to leave him to his private enjoyment. The odd thing was that on the way out he confirmed it was still possible to buy a water bed. He didn't say it exactly. This was the Coliseum of course - Puccini - and he has been into arias long before I was as he went to Italy and its ways much earlier. But I definitely heard it in my head.

Alfred, at the end of this GW, could you please post the modified league table ('modified' as per your rules).

Can we have a citation of Alfred's rules please
So we can get the lawyers involved if necessary

Well, that was a bleeding boring day of football. Everything was so predictable I'm almost glad we can't attend matches. I do genuinely feel for Klopp on the death of his mother though and will reach out, now that Steve is such a great mate of mine in 2021 if not before, to Liverpool. I'm for the East of England me and the South West. Not the North West but I want to challenge it. I have always been big in that sense. I had my North West expedition all sorted out when this bleeding fake news Covid thing started.

I'm really pissed off by it now. I am stuck here clutching my teddy bear (which I now think of as me) watching videos of Stanley Park which I had only ever heard of although I knew the stadiums were one each side (until Everton which I preferred smashes it up along with more of Archibald Leich, bastards, - all we will be left with is Fulham and they are ok but ineffectual girls). And what a beautiful place. The park. I was more than willing to reverse all of my preconceived ideas and go positively wild for it but all I can do is now masturbate to "Neighbours" by Shack and get aggrieved that I am surrounded by old witches.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 20th February 2021, 7:24 PM

That's another good one Herc.....................

Thank you Alf, glad someone appreciates it. :)

Quote: don rushmore @ 20th February 2021, 9:01 PM

No Don, that's not my job. You volunteered for it and got it.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th February 2021, 9:38 PM

Can we have a citation of Alfred's rules please
So we can get the lawyers involved if necessary

A lawyer would probably nullify them for not having gone through the proper procedures. I'm inclined to agree tbh. We may need league members' vote on it to make it more democratic. I wouldn't be happy running an autocracy.

And if I like the result of the vote I'll implement it.

How many times has Don been Impeached from the FFL already?
He and Godot can claim that the current tables are fake news but I'm going with proven facts for the time being

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 21st February 2021, 11:10 PM

How many times has Don been Impeached from the FFL already?

Dunno.

How many times have you stopped posting and quit the game halfway through?

Meow..................

30 all

Laughing out loud

Goodboys AFC at last got some decent points.
Nowt special but better than the usual 30 -40 for the last few weeks.
I think Kane and Son are not getting on the bus this week £20M extra to spend