BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 58

Drat, caught on the line in the H to H by Rushmore. I was miles ahead too.

Godot is knocking on the door.

[quote name="Hercules Grytpype Thynne" post="1232565" date="11th February 2021, 4:15 PM"]"Six Pointer" game between me and Shotgun Blues JP Pass this weekend in the Head 2 Head.
/quote]

Hardly a "six pointer", it was f**king annihilation!!! 100 - 54, so congrats to Shotgun, and to Godot for hitting 107 (can I be your friend, please) :)

Quote: Ben @ 18th February 2021, 9:09 AM

Godot is knocking on the door.

Who the bleeding hell is JP Pass?

I'm not sure I like the look of her.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 18th February 2021, 2:04 PM

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th February 2021, 11:21 AM

:) Excellent work you two, and Herc and any other artists I've missed. These funny pics are the icing on a cracking FF thread this season. Who said this league was dead?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 19th February 2021, 6:16 AM

:) Excellent work you two, and Herc and any other artists I've missed. These funny pics are the icing on a cracking FF thread this season. Who said this league was dead?

Hope you enjoyed your -1 off the bench. I did.

Ha ha Friday deadline - and I've missed it! What a f**kwit...

For the record, although I have McCarthy and he has two games - I was still going to play Martinez... :P

Alfred, at the end of this GW, could you please post the modified league table ('modified' as per your rules).

I'm chasing a big lead and don't want to own the same players as the team in first place.

I see Dallas has given me 2 points, presumably for not putting his shirt on back to front and f**k knows how Bamford also gained me 2 points. Bloody good (and typical) start for me and Leeds Double Gameweek. Eh?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 19th February 2021, 8:39 PM

Ha ha Friday deadline - and I've missed it!

Rush more.

It's suddenly gone all very weirdly white again.

Personally, I thought I was in a time warp but then I realised it was a sort of food poisoning of the eyes.

Maybe I will stop reading until this sudden wow and flutter crosses back over to its natural quieter skies.

The kneeling is at last in it's death throws.
A message of stopping racism soon became subjugation.