BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 57

I had a little look at the latest scores last night and I was ahead with 37 points.
Bloody hell, I was trampled to death by the last two matches.
Godot bet my score with just one player.

Whispers are circulating that Gundogan won't be facing Everton. Typical!

That would be handy
as someone who neither had Gundogan or captained him I'm surprised I haven't dropped further
Still there's plenty of time left for it to get worse

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 15th February 2021, 3:48 PM

I don't have to wait :(

That would be handy
as someone who neither had Gundogan or captained him I'm surprised I haven't dropped further

Sunshine displaying his classic First World problems tactic. Sorry to tell you this, Steve, but there's no points for being a crybaby in this game. Hence why Chappers has barely any points.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 14th February 2021, 8:53 AM

Godot bet my score with just one player.

My highest captain score of the season since I missed the the Salah hat trick in week one, which I would have been on.

Don't worry, it won't do me any good.

I'm surprised no-one's pulled me up for hypocrisy since I told all and sundry he was shite a few weeks back. Ask Steve and Ben about Van-Persie-Gate...Whistling nnocently

That would be handy

You change your team like some women change their hair colour... I looked to see if you'd captained Gundogan and you don't even have him any more.

Radish, I see you've now been f**ked by Tuchel too. Thought you were safe from rotation by buying the Chelsea keeper, eh? Nein Danke. Du kannst es nicht vermeiden! Er ist ein massives Arschloch.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 15th February 2021, 8:40 PM

I'm surprised no-one's pulled me up for hypocrisy since I told all and sundry he was shite a few weeks back.Whistling nnocently

I was going to, don't worry. City's top scorer so far.

But at least you've relented and it's helped stabilise your Liverpool like wobble.

My highest captain score of the season since I missed the the Salah hat trick in week one, which I would have been on.

:)

Quote: Ben @ 15th February 2021, 3:40 PM

Whispers are circulating that Gundogan won't be facing Everton. Typical!

He's so hot now, Pep has to save him for the CL.

As the prem title's already sorted.

In this crazy season, don't rule out more twists just yet.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 16th February 2021, 1:29 PM

In this crazy season, don't rule out more twists just yet.

Ask Steve and Ben about Van-Persie-Gate...Whistling nnocently

How could I forget? You lent RVP a fiver and he never paid you back. The highest insult that can be served to Godot, an intensely proud Scot.

:D Like it

Moi sulk? Fiver? Do you know how to whistle Stephen?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th February 2021, 11:21 AM

Genius! Laughing out loud

F**king typical. The number of times I have substituted a player who is "75% chance of playing" and they go on to play anyway and score a gazillion points - so I leave Calvert-Lewin on the field and give him the armband as it was a double gameweek for Everton, and he doesn't play at all. Angry

I don't know why I didn't totally f**k up the situation and make him triple captain too. Should have done. 'cos when I do use it, it's going to be a waste of f**king time anyway - I've never known such a shit season as this one for me. What have I done to make the Gods so angry with me.