The Shite Days Of 2017

I remember one Friday afternoon I was off to see some friends down by the park. I happen to notice 2 men, in their early 20s say, walking towards me at a steady pace with no particular reason or rhyme. Sometimes one would stop while the other would continue or one would start whooping while the other gave him the finger. As they finally reached me I took no notice of them, however one grabbed me and screamed "STOP!" and I froze. I was about to ask what on god's green earth was going on as all of a sudden the man shouted "There's a focken Snorlax on you mate!" while swiping his phone furiously. I was about to punch him right round the nose and walk away, wondering what kind of next level shit this guy was smoking, when his face fell. Out of instinct I was going to ask him what was wrong when he shoved past me, his shoulder brushing mine, muttering "stupid tosser". I then burst. "What do you mean tosser?! I'm trying to walk down the f**king street without a couple of crackheads playing pokemon go and grabbing me. I stood still for your little shite game and all of a sudden I'M a tosser? Look mate get a grip and go f**k yourself." I then turned on my heel feeling quite proud of myself and then I remembered there were 2 of them. Moral of the story, don't call 2 mens favourite game shite when they're right in front of you.

Have you been working on this for 4 years?

No I just recently remembered the story and decided to turn it into a joke