8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown new series... Page 3

It definitely has its moments, which is something you can't really say for the original, but too often those moments feel like a departure from a pretty rigid format. I've always found it slightly frustrating in that respect.

Bec Hill is very good.

Quote: jsg @ 11th February 2021, 10:07 PM

Bec Hill is very good.

Very original. Never heard of her before.

The fanny picture was done almost instantly. Must be quite a long record.

Katherine Ryan still looks lovely but she seems to have put a bit of weight on since I last saw her.

Quote: Chappers @ 19th February 2021, 9:58 PM

Katherine Ryan still looks lovely but she seems to have put a bit of weight on since I last saw her.

I think it must have been make-up and/or lighting, as she's not been looking like that at any other point, including in the last couple of days and weeks.

Quote: Aaron @ 19th February 2021, 10:14 PM

I think it must have been make-up and/or lighting, as she's not been looking like that at any other point, including in the last couple of days and weeks.

Did you watch it Aaron? It seems to be really recent. Where else have you seen her lately?

Quote: Chappers @ 19th February 2021, 10:19 PM

Did you watch it Aaron? It seems to be really recent. Where else have you seen her lately?

Social media.

Yes, I have to agree with Aaron, it must have been her make up/lighting as she doesn't look much different. Anyway, another good episode. I presume there'll be more later in the year?

Just watching this, which is apparently a repeat.

I notice that Joe Lycett is wearing the same jacket he wore in Have I Got News For You earlier this evening.