Would I Lie To You? - Series 14 Page 2

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st February 2021, 11:56 PM

You know you get too deep for me sometimes. Huh?

As the actress said to the bishop.

Quote: Aaron @ 2nd February 2021, 10:07 AM

As the actress said to the bishop.

I say, Aaron has a dirty vein. :O

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd February 2021, 10:46 AM

I say, Aaron has a dirty vein. :O

You shouldn't be looking.

8:30 again tonight, kids. Brand new.

It is still one of the funniest shows on TV. When there's nothing else on I frequently watch old ones on Dave (or maybe some other station) and even though I've seen them several times I still find them entertaining.

Sindhu Vee?

I'd just seen her on House of Games earlier. She's a comedian? That must be a lie.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th February 2021, 8:37 PM

Sindhu Vee?

I'd just seen her on House of Games earlier. She's a comedian? That must be a lie.

Noticeable they are having people on here I've never heard of. :S

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th February 2021, 12:25 AM

Noticeable they are having people on here I've never heard of. :S

And then weirdly enough she was on "The Unbelievable Truth" on Radio 4 Extra this morning.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th February 2021, 9:45 PM

And then weirdly enough she was on "The Unbelievable Truth" on Radio 4 Extra this morning.

I only know one person on House of Games. Where the f**k are these people coming from? Yet they get introduced as though they are some famous long standing personality.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th February 2021, 12:58 AM

I only know one person on House of Games. Where the f**k are these people coming from? Yet they get introduced as though they are some famous long standing personality.

Tom Rosenthal, who is on this week, is, of course, from Friday Night Dinner, although it took me a long time to recognise him with his change of hair colour.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 17th February 2021, 10:54 AM

Tom Rosenthal, who is on this week, is, of course, from Friday Night Dinner, although it took me a long time to recognise him with his change of hair colour.

:O Didn't recognise him at all.

As soon as I saw the lineup I knew Marcus Brigstock would do well - and he's won the first two. Anna Richardson would probably do better if everyone was naked.

I think she's married to Sue Perkins and presented some naked dating programme.

Quote: Chappers @ 18th February 2021, 9:10 PM

I think she's married to Sue Perkins and presented some naked dating programme.

Get thee behind me Satan.