Little Miss Joycelyn

A second series.

I have to be honest and although comedy is subjective, I am of the opinion there wasn't enough material to cover teh credits in the first. Simply muttering some asine catchphrase before making a face isn't, to my mind, comedy.

and at 1.5 million quid an series...

I am just off to find a wall to bang some sense out of me.

Does anyone find this funny? Anyone?

Nope. From what I saw it was rubbish! But I can kind of understand giving shows like this and tittybangbang a second chance on BBC3. But if they didn't improve and then got a third series!!!!!!

Its Post Pub viewing i think, they commission them so they can put a load of repeats on after 11 for drunkards.

She made me laugh once. That was when she had tape worms and was wiggling her bottom on the floor. I thought that was amusing. Mostly coz i am vile.
Wave

Does this show have a theme like you're supposed to have when creating a sketch show?

The theme is that she's black.

I agree with most of you in that some of the stuff was good - she is quite funny - but couldn't carry a show on her own.

As you say though humour is subjective. I was in a shop a while ago listening to some kids - about 18-20 - raving about that BBC4 sketch show with those fat girls. As usual the programme name escapes me.

Tittybangbang?

That's the one. These kids were raving about how funny it was and I thought that obviously they didn't know any "good" stuff to compare it with. All subjective.

I didn't watch Little Miss Joycelyn I saw the promos for this and thought "I'm going to give it a miss".

I might watch the second series a bit to make a more rounded opinion.

Aaron you made me laugh with "the theme is that shes black" LOL!

I think Aaron was spot on though. It was a "black thing". Lots of it I couldn't see as actually funny - maybe just observational - but the things I did like in it would have been funny black, white or green (that's the treens from Venus).