Coronavirus Page 71

You must tell us more of your bra wearing habit, Herc.

Quote: beaky @ 25th January 2021, 12:00 PM

Why do I need to tell you about it when you've often commented how much you like to see me in the pink one with white lace frills and the hook at the front for ease of removal, you naughty boy. :$

Quote: beaky @ 25th January 2021, 12:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxeCHW0uoEw

Today's the day for me jab......................... :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"They're taking their time in there, aren't they? I suppose everything is alright"

Yes

"Just wondered. I thought some of the poor devils might pass out at the sight of a needle. I've seen it before, men built like oak trees, keeling over like saplings in a hurricane. Nasty."

Needles don't bother you then

"Me no, I've had too many of them my dear, I've had the lot. Got arms like pin cushions. Yes, I reckon I've had a syringe full of everything that's going in my time. Needles the size of drainpipes some of them. You name it, I've had it."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mr Hancock, doctor is ready for you now..................................

"Well, this is it then, over the top"

Give'em an armful Herc!

Had it, and as I was a good boy, I got a badge! :D But no lollipop :(

(also got a slap in the face when I asked the nurse if I could now inject her) :$

Unfortunately whilst you've been out the virus has mutated 4 more times

Best keep wearing the mask ...

Dido Harding, defending the shit-show she's been heading up, has just said that no-one could have predicted the virus mutation.
No-one.
Apart from scientists.
Last February

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd February 2021, 3:28 PM

Had it, and as I was a good boy, I got a badge! :D But no lollipop :(

(also got a slap in the face when I asked the nurse if I could now inject her) :$

Thought I'd got away with it (the flu jab never affects me), but as predicted, (1 to 2 days later) I have a slightly aching arm and head, and feel tired.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd February 2021, 3:38 PM

as predicted, (1 to 2 days later) I have a slightly aching arm and head, and feel tired.

You forgot to mention Bill Gates's microchip. ;)

*beep* I am ready to accept the downloads Master *beep* :|

Quote: Lazzard @ 3rd February 2021, 11:43 AM

Dido Harding, defending the shit-show she's been heading up, has just said that no-one could have predicted the virus mutation.
No-one.
Apart from scientists.
Last February

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLpsDamWdIM

GPs are asking for the list of symptoms to be extended to include a runny nose, headache, hangovers, claustrophobia, falling off your bike, agoraphobia, ingrowing toe nails, believing that your cup of tea tastes like a rhinocerous and having other bizarre beliefs like you might have a Summer holiday, even if it is just in a caravan in Clacton. Scientists have confirmed that by the end of 2021 every medical condition other than coronavirus will have been totally eradicated as this more accurate list is steadily increased to 577 pages.

Well we're about a year into this shit now

How's the government done?

Off population, the worst death rate of any country in the world

The economy has sunk by the biggest amount in a hundred years

Excellent

I wouldn't have this lot run a newsagents

If Corbyn was in charge - the press would be destroying him beyond belief

Still, Boris has nice shaggy hair and doe eyes , so never mind

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th February 2021, 11:06 AM

Well we're about a year into this shit now

How's the government done?

Off population, the worst death rate of any country in the world

The economy has sunk by the biggest amount in a hundred years

Excellent

I wouldn't have this lot run a newsagents

If Corbyn was in charge - the press would be destroying him beyond belief

Still, Boris has nice shaggy hair and doe eyes , so never mind

Just gets better and better...

The government is not sure where billions of pounds worth of personal protective equipment (PPE) is located, the head of the National Audit Office has disclosed.
Gareth Davies, the comptroller and auditor general, said outside consultants had been brought into Whitehall to find all equipment, which is stored at different sites around the country, or is in transit from abroad.
The task had been undertaken so that the Department of Health and Social Care knew when stocks would become too old to use and could complete its own accounts, he said.
Under questioning from the public accounts committee, Davies said: "We have been working closely with the DoH. It has commissioned consultants to advise it on first of all understanding where all the PPE that has been bought actually is. It sounds like a strange question but it is a really big issue because it is not all standing neatly in an NHS store somewhere.