3 Non-Blondes

I'm a big fan of 3 Non Blondes so I'm surprised to see that all three members don't have it listed on their own IMDB pages. They are all credited on the 3 Non Blondes page with links through to their IMDB page but none of them have it listed. This is surprising and I can only assume it's because none of them think a hidden camera/prank show looks good on the CV. It's a shame because it was a great show.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398408/

All of them have it listed on their pages, it's just under the 'Self' section instead of the 'Actress' one.

Arrrgh, thanks for confirming jsg even if I do look like a nobhead in to the bargain :D That bloody IMBD with it's different sections. Why I oughta!

It's deceiving because they are playing characters so are technically actresses but as they never give themselves character names they have no option but to list it in that section. All's well that ends well so back to our brandy and cigars eh?

I love this, the comedy is so intuitive. Genius.

They're all very funny but Jocelyn Jee Esien steals it for me. She can make me laugh without saying anything. I'm looking for boxsets to get me through the winter and it's 50p on CEX with £1.50 postage. 50p!!

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 9th October 2020, 11:19 PM

They're all very funny but Jocelyn Jee Esien steals it for me. She can make me laugh without saying anything. I'm looking for boxsets to get me through the winter and it's 50p on CEX with £1.50 postage. 50p!!

That's less than what I got it for! I should've checked there really.

Esien's probably the best, yeah. What do you make of Little Miss Jocelyn?

Have to admit I've never seen it but from what I've seen on youtube it looks a bit hit and miss. I'll have to give the whole first episode a chance.

Little Miss Jocelyn: I just watched one episode from the first series, and one episode from the second. Stylistically it's somewhere between 3 Non-Blondes and a 00s Catherine Tate-style sketch show. I like some of the ideas, but I'm not sure about the format.

The episode from the second series seemed to do a better job of leaving gaps for the audience to laugh. Maybe it was something to do with the mix.