Home Made IQ Tests Page 2

Quote: john tregorran @ 1st February 2021, 6:58 PM

Is that a clue or the answer?

Just an opportinity for dialogue.

I never give one-way speeches meself.

As you have been so human, I will now give you - but only you John as only you share my high standards - three more clues. M1 is mouth,. C1 is chin. And F-F2 is flip-flops.

Den and Angie in the Vic bad mouthing Dot

Quote: john tregorran @ 1st February 2021, 7:05 PM

Den and Angie in the Vic bad mouthing Dot

No, no, no.

I know and fully accept that you like your men in a normal way but this is all woman plus environment.

Thanks, anyhow, for trying and taking the time out from being with the lads competing at pool.

Bare chests, I guess, as it is an Australian summer. Tinnies and sweat. I never got the comparison thing myself. Just focussed on my own bits.

Oh ffs, I am going to have to give three more clues for when the Australian jury wakes up. At least it tries. N1 is nose. F2 is feet. V1 is vagina. God help us.

Eddy and Patsy in the kitchen taking the piss out of Saffy being frumpy..

Quote: john tregorran @ 2nd February 2021, 3:29 AM

Eddy and Patsy in the kitchen taking the piss out of Saffy being frumpy..

Nope. Think visually and vertically as it is arranged on the screen.

Not a mermaid on the rocks beside a rock pool. Why? Because mermaids don't wear flip-flops. Who would do and where?

H1 'Hairdo
E2
N1 - Nose
M1 - Mouth
C1 - Chin
B2
B-B1 - Belly-button
V1 - Vagina
K2 - Knees
F2 - Feet
F-F2 - Flip-flops

On the S beside the S.

It's a scene from TOWIE?
I'm not going to reach genius status at this rate,am I ?

Quote: john tregorran @ 2nd February 2021, 11:16 PM

It's a scene from TOWIE?
I'm not going to reach genius status at this rate,am I ?

I think I'm going to have to spoon feed unfortunately. Maybe it is just that forum members don't see words in heterosexual terms. Which is cool. I have now filled in the missing gaps. Clearly it is a woman which I did think that any fool could get though I expected some intellectual shortcomings on connecting the flip-flops with the wider environment. Obviously - so bleeding obviously - it is a woman on the sand beside the sea. Being the immensely tolerant and patient man I am, I am not angry or sad. Just extremely disappointed.

H1- 'Hairdo
E2 - Eyes
N1 - Nose
M1 - Mouth
C1 - Chin
B2 - Breasts
B-B1 - Belly-button
V1 - Vagina
K2 - Knees
F2 - Feet
F-F2 - Flip-flops

On the S - sand beside the S - sea.

Soz.
I was confused by the proper anatomical terminology,I was expecting something a little more coarse.

Here's one :

If a train leaves station A and travels at 65mph until it reaches station B 33 miles away waits for 5 minutes and then travels at 50mph from station B to station C another 21 miles away.How old are the cheese and tomato rolls at station B ?

Quote: john tregorran @ 3rd February 2021, 12:17 AM

Soz.
I was confused by the proper anatomical terminology,I was expecting something a little more coarse.

Here's one :

If a train leaves station A and travels at 65mph until it reaches station B 33 miles away waits for 5 minutes and then travels at 50mph from station B to station C another 21 miles away.How old are the cheese and tomato rolls at station B ?

So, yes, you take the 3 from the 33 and put it before the 65 so that is 365 days. Then you take the other 3 from the 33. Next you add A equals 1, B equals 2 and C equals 3 to make 6. And, of course, then in goes the 5 from the minutes. So that is a second 365 days. Then you add the 2 and the 1 from 21 to make 3. But the question specifically refers to B so in order for the answer to fully address it you have to add B=2 to that 3 to make 5. Consequently, the cheese and tomato rolls are 2 years and 5 days old.

Quote: DaButt @ 1st February 2021, 10:18 AM

Z

Correct. Have you got the book or did you really deduce the answer?

Quote: billwill @ 3rd February 2021, 1:38 PM

I figured it out on my own, but I'm not sure what book you're talking about.

I'm pretty good at seeing patterns and IQ tests in general.

E, K, J, N, F, C, ?

S, E, N, T, E, T, ?

V, E, G, E, G, ?

Quote: Will Cam @ 31st January 2021, 7:08 PM

My first is in nubile but not in potato.
My second is in goonies but not in googly.

What am I?

Is it bees?

Quote: billwill @ 3rd February 2021, 1:38 PM

That's not home made then - the thread?

That's like the very funny Birds Eye pie adverts done by the brilliant June Whitfield in the 1970s. They don't make ads like this anymore, sadly.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 3rd February 2021, 8:37 AM

So, yes, you take the 3 from the 33 and put it before the 65 so that is 365 days. Then you take the other 3 from the 33. Next you add A equals 1, B equals 2 and C equals 3 to make 6. And, of course, then in goes the 5 from the minutes. So that is a second 365 days. Then you add the 2 and the 1 from 21 to make 3. But the question specifically refers to B so in order for the answer to fully address it you have to add B=2 to that 3 to make 5. Consequently, the cheese and tomato rolls are 2 years and 5 days old.

Pure Poetry.Mathematics is the language of the universe.That's how Trump and his supporters get their messages from outer space.