Back - Series 2

Bit of a quiet start, but some very nice funny pieces (Pots Noodle or Pot Noodles Laughing out loud), and, oh dear, it's not looking good for poor Stephen - love the perfect slightly sinister face Andrew gave to camera at the end.

Should warm up nicely. :D

My only concern is that I notice all 6 episodes are available on All 4, which means we might get some spoilers on here with people binge watching, which is a complete anathema to me.

PLEASE only review the current episode.

Great fun. David Mitchell is great as a man for whom "life" is conspiring against. Wide feet eh?

Like The Lad Himself, whose nickname in the Army was Kippers, because of his feet.

Very funny episode, but my God it's not pleasant to watch! Andrew is long, long overdue a comeuppance.

Only watched episode 1 of Series 2 so far, and I think I'll watch weekly, everything else that gets made immediately available we binge, so it'll be a nice change.

Genuinely think Andrew is Satan or something surreal, ha. I know it's part of sitcom or comedy that people get conned by a total arsehole sometimes, but it feels like extremes here with only Stephen and Alison unconvinced. Stephen has done something awful before (series 1, with the family whose father committed suicide and his eagerness to claim it and disgusting the family), but there's some weirdness with Andrew, he practically has people spellbound :D

Meh,more of the same plot rehashed.It has gotten old and stale much like Mitchell and Webb in general.
The nods to Hollywood and London's battle for woke supremacy do make the token spotting fun at least!

I like Mitchell in 'Would I Lie To You' too

Does billwill still come on here

Quote: bushbaby @ 13th February 2021, 2:16 PM

Does billwill still come on here

Not on this thread, but yes.

Quote: billwill @ 13th February 2021, 12:32 AM

Daiy Mail?
Ah that explains it.
Rated about 33% on the reliability scale.
.................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I make it 608016 total deaths for 2020 and 401995 for 2010, so the EXCESS DEATHS for 2020 estimates at 204,021. Which doesn't make such a flashy headline for the Daily Mail does it??

Thankyou Hercules

Quote: bushbaby @ 13th February 2021, 4:01 PM

Thankyou Hercules

:)

Loving the quiet sinister humour. Andrew is clearly lining up some dastardly deed.

Er, just watched the last episode - what happened there? :S Did I miss something? Who was the pregnant woman who made an appearance at the grave?