I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,257

Quote: alison blunderland @ 21st January 2021, 9:35 AM

Kate Garroway has a book coming out, all about her family's struggle with Covid. I wasn't expecting THAT.

Are you really claiming genuinely to be a woman, Alison? I only ask because ever since I did my shrine to her across my bungalow frontage and beamed out internationally her every move, that's e-mailed to me on the five minutes every five minutes. Well, I naturally assumed that she was the only surviving woman on the planet. So the fact you are here is both amazing and cool. Btw, and this ain't just to you love. I don't want to put big pressure on you so that you feel a need to go pneumatic via Telstar. I really like you just as you are.

But does anyone know who the f**k Kate Garraway is?

I think she works in my local branch of TSB

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st January 2021, 10:07 PM

I think she works in my local branch of TSB

Nice one!

(or is it?) :)

I used to tune in to GMTV every morning when it was presented by Kate Garraway and Fiona Phillips. Both always very cheerful and nice to wake up to with a cuppa.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st January 2021, 9:57 PM

But does anyone know who the f**k Kate Garraway is?

She's a breakfast TV presenter and her husband has been affected badly by Covid early on. He was in a coma for months and I don't think he's over it yet.

WTF????????

400 people at a wedding in Stamford Hill!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-55764673

How the hell was it allowed to happen?

In a statement, the school said its hall had been leased out.

A spokesman for the school, whose principal Rabbi Avrahom Pinter died in April after contracting coronavirus, said "we had no knowledge that the wedding was taking place".

What are they doing leasing out? They must've suspected something!

Good to see Katy Perry support the anti-Trumpers. Ms Perry is highly respected in political circles for her astuteness of intellect, profound and influentional opinions on controversial issues, and in-depth insight into current affairs, economic strife and social injustice. Next, Adolf Hitler on racial tolerance, Gordon Ramsey on keeping one's temper, and One Direction on not being total and utter shit.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 24th January 2021, 9:58 AM

Good to see Katy Perry support the anti-Trumpers. Ms Perry is highly respected in political circles for her astuteness of intellect, profound and influentional opinions on controversial issues, and in-depth insight into current affairs, economic strife and social injustice. Next, Adolf Hitler on racial tolerance, Gordon Ramsey on keeping one's temper, and One Direction on not being total and utter shit.

Exchange the words "Katy" and "Perry" for the words "Donald" and "Trump".
Wow! The statement still works!!!!

The New Liberalism has ushered in a new deadly arctic Siberian strain of Covid.

Don't go within ten feet of a snowflake.

https://i-d-images.vice.com/images/2015/10/30/untitled-article-1446234814-body-image-1446235161.jpg

Coronavirus: EU demands UK-made AstraZeneca vaccine doses.

Demands? Hang on a minute.......

Quote: Chappers @ 27th January 2021, 6:03 PM

Coronavirus: EU demands UK-made AstraZeneca vaccine doses.

Demands? Hang on a minute.......

Vacc-xit anyone?

Bonjour me deerios. It's your Stella here. Stella von Ursula Kyrikikyrikiadesdeeskyriki. Now you know that I have always worked lovingly and with deep affection on all your behalves. So yes indeed it was me who single handedly stood in the trenches in 1916 and bombed Dusseldorf Nazis from a hot air balloon in 1943.

Anyways, I have always been a plain speaker. Plain is indeed my family's motto, adorned by a crest in an ever lasting yogurt erected on our mansion's solar cooling panels. Great granny lives there with us, though in permanent shock about the phallic power in the sunshine's frost. God only knows how she had babies.

So yes being a human rights sort of girl who totally modelled herself on Hillary Clinton, albeit cleverly disguised as a sort of Conservative but then aren't we all, and in a convincingly faux I'm a European way, I just think a hundred thousand more Brits need to die so that proper European people shall live. And as I'm spitting feathers because I can't take this to court, I shall in my coquettish, attractive and closeted leanings towards Attila the Hun be sending the tanks into Oxford. And everyone will love me when I become their fuhrer. And I WILL. That little Stella from the little country. Still the same little, yes. Only normal folk get this.

The EU are demanding the UK give them a fair share of our vaccine supplies.
Even though, through bureaucracy, they haven't even cleared it for use yet.

Several European plants making the vaccine have had trouble making it and are months behind schedule and a French pharmaceutical company have given up all together making a different vaccine.

There have even been veiled threats if we don't comply.

Reminds me of when I was at school and the local bully told me I was to be his best friend or he would kick my head in.

I would tell the EU to go f**k themselves.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th January 2021, 9:26 AM

I would tell the EU to go f**k themselves.

I think we already did.
That might be the problem.