BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 48

As it stands, with games still to play, there are only 21 points separating the top 6
But, there is still another lap to go

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 20th January 2021, 8:07 AM

As it stands, with games still to play, there are only 21 points separating the top 6
But, there is still another lap to go

And 10 times that between me and Billy, as it stands. Teary

I don't know what the f**k has gone wrong with me this season, as I've never played badly like this before. Either my luck has gone out the window or I've lost me mojo.

Got to be the Godot curse.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th January 2021, 9:03 AM

And 10 times that between me and Billy, as it stands. Teary

I don't know what the f**k has gone wrong with me this season, as I've never played badly like this before. Either my luck has gone out the window or I've lost me mojo.

Got to be the Godot curse.

Cheer up Herc, we are neck and neck for second place in the H2H...

Quote: playfull @ 20th January 2021, 9:55 AM

Cheer up Herc, we are neck and neck for second place in the H2H...

weakly whoopee

Yeah, so I wemember Fwank when he was bottom in my junior school. I tried to teach him to read to no avail. He was always racing around the football pitch hyper-active. I knew his Dad too. Thick bastard with delusions of grandeur just because he had some link between his stank feet and raking in a few bob.

Anyhow, when they bought that pad for relatives up at Sandbanks, I said good luck to them. In a trailer park one moment, washing your knickers in a bucket. The next minute like little Lord Fauntleroys pretending only in your heads that you were born aristocracy. Presentation? That is entirely different. Milk it for what it is worth in adverts by still being aw gawd blimey. Take the piss out of ordinary folk and thoroughly enjoy the torturing of them with your ugly puckered face and no personality while being their favourite ever Dad.

Who couldn't give a monkey's. Just as long as it is possible to keep your own monkey and organ out of the London markets and give them a decent normal multi millionaire living. Meanwhile one of your women - Christ knows who she thinks she is - prances in and out of some dance trash, flashing her navel and then divorcing or something. The cold soul of tabloids stuffed up her crass inability to do Jamaican limbo.

Personally, I was always massively surprised about the claim of him to have one of the highest IQs in the country. The voice is so reedy. The emotions are so reedy. The ability is so reedy. I have to say when you take them as a whole, all I see is a massive clump of very reedy weeds. So who are they? Haven't got a f**king clue and even less am I bothered when the redundancy occurs. They can sniff dollars and talk shite like a combination of a sad drug addled prostitute Bethnal Green way and a dog with a big thyroid seeking sex, only the other way round. You can move basics from the nether regions of the East End, gawd, bless 'em, to the sea but you never will remove the pong of their baloney. Look at the way they decorate it all.

Jammy late penalty for the Gundogan owners

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th January 2021, 7:51 PM

Ooh really - and I was thinking of dumping him next time round. I am bringing back Wally Otkins and Grimly Jack Fiendish but don't want to throw away all of my cards and people shouldn't read anything into it. It is just that the showers in Aston Villa are one of the few places where people don't verbally attack my winkle. And consequently, what with the stroll through the park and much the same is true at Toon though there the eyes become focussed not on dahlias but boob tubes, it's a class act. Short skirts with your breeze up your Gallowgate doesn't in the sunny Midlands come into it. Nor do I actually. I adore my right hand.

Incidentally, Fiendish is a bloody sod of a conundrum to the well meaning. He looks nice and maybe smells nice as long as he keeps his coronavirus and his trap shut and, yes, I would be ok with him holding me protectively like a baby. The sort of Dad who says that no one ever dies. But the moment he starts talking oral or anal penetration he can just f**k off. I'll call the police. Spunk is normal but no power games thanks.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th January 2021, 7:51 PM

Unbelievably jammy.

Punishing match to watch. Cancelo nearly scored two by himself. And then Gündogan gets eight points tucked into his back pocket, nicking one off Cancelo.

A Nil - Nil would have given us both another 12pts.

Quote: john tregorran @ 18th January 2021, 10:03 PM

It's all beginning to make sense.

It will do.

I have just sent my hit squad to go and break Horace Salah and Albert Firmino's legs.

They are pretty cheap actually and highly principled.

Only work to get the best people - and not the wanless flippity gibbets - winning things.

So, yeah, they just use their knuckles to reinforce the concept of justice.

No horrid guns or knives.

(Do I distract in a winning way from others' obsessive cult of needing to be victorious? - oh dear, so sorry, get over it. My bum does look big in this but, no, I didn't see it. Honestly. The ambulance when it arrived.).

Salah on the bench, come on Klopp bring him on FFFS
(For fantasy football sake)

Sunshine in "Woe is me" shocker!

Lena Martell - One Day At A Time:

(On Dave):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGd2kuMIJIo

(Smells of Swarfega and Bradex Easy Start)

Quote: Ben @ 21st January 2021, 8:56 PM

Sunshine in "Woe is me" shocker!

Laughing out loud
Last time I;d checked I'd gone down a place and moved closer to the top of the table simultaneously
bless this crazy season

I've also put bets on a Burnley win or a draw
So I'm not sure what I want to happen now

Burnley.....what an outstanding part of England.

I love it.

Sorry about the poor sound quality but Mrs Thatcher was PM.

She was like the early 5G - tended to affect the brain waves,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M7LeJv4GE4

Horse, you have 19 points on me in the H2H and i have Martinez and Grealish still to play...what are the chances eh?