Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 247

Lofthouse has a feint whiff of ambrosia about him. Well at least that proves i have not got Covid.

When elephants sleep Playfull files their tusks down and takes away the shavings. It's the perfect crime.

F8rk8n has a genet8c defect that results 8n h8m not be8ng able to see the letter (i) 8f 8t 8s not in brackets.

What a t8t

Following on from publicity shy Eddie Izzard's decision to self identify as a woman, Will Cam is taking a leaf out of his comedy marathon running hero's book. He is not just refusing to be a gender prisoner, he is refusing to be pigeon holed at all. Will is self identifying as an object or item and wants to be referred to as 'it' or ''that'.

Playful would like to point out that he/she/they/unicorn never completed his/her/their/unicorn qualification in gender studies so until the resits still only has amateur nouns, not pronouns.

Will Cam is the head of the 'Mardy' adjudication awards committee - who recently awarded Donald Trump the highest award in the gift of the committee - that of 'Mardy Bum'.
Will explained the difference. Mardy (Verb) refers to an emotional state, it is about how you are feeing, and how you show your feelings. Whereas 'Mardy Bum' (Noun) refers to who or what the person is.

Trump becomes only the third person to officially be awarded the title 'Mardy Bum' in living memory. After Ronaldo and 'Rape Charge dodger and committed hypocrite' Julian Assange.

Trump has agreed to accept the award in person, just as soon as visiting hours are arranged.

playfull is out of a job now, looking after and feeding Trump's hair

Herc is telling anyone he comes across "Trump is like anal sex...without the sex!" It is the first joke he has written since his 1973 classic "What is the difference between Richard Nixon and a bucket of shit?...the bucket"

playfull had an anus transplant, but it didn't take as the arsehole rejected him.

Herc set up a nightclub called "Trump", just so he could refuse entry to Mexicans.

Firkin once painted a vase so beautiful that the flowers themselves shed a tear

Steve Sunshine was the stunt double for Alec Guinness in the seminal film 'The Man in the White Suit. Steve had to provide his own white suit and became the laughing stock of the stunt world when he turned up on set wearing an old set of Freddie Truman's cricket whites. He laughed it off at the time but this episode led directly to him loosing the starring role in The Fall Guy to Lee Majors. That's why you can sometimes find him slouched over the bar late at night melancholy mumbling to him self:

I might fall From a tall building
Or Tarzan from a vine
Cause I'm the unknown stuntman
And they call me Steve Sunshine

Steve Sunshine intends to fill the hole left by Billy Connolly.

I don't think he has asked Lady Connolly, Pamela Stephenson, about this, but it is her hole after all...

(Doh! Both posts timed at 8.44 - but Will wins the fast draw contest. I am leaving it though as the joke only works with Steve Sunshine...Curses!)

Playful needs to keep up.

Will had his first Covid vaccination last week, and has not stopped complaining since, "It's no use to me," he said, "One arm protected! What good is that? I can't send my arm to Tesco's can I?"