Friends Page 15

That's not from Friends is it ?
More Gert and Daisy.

The last few posts here are shameful for a group of adults. How about from now on you take any problems to a mod instead of posting insults to new members because you automatically think they are some kind of impostor. It's a f**king joke. Grow up you middle aged, middle class retired, retarded, utter wankers that think you can boss people about because of your big savings account. Wankers. MM is with me on this when he gets off that $800 Mel C blow up doll. MM what do you think about all this?

Let's wait for MM. In the meantime have a smashing retirement.

MM!!!

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 18th January 2021, 4:54 AM

We're only joshing. :( And oh yeah, we await the wisdom of MM, the fount of all knowledge and truth.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th January 2021, 6:09 AM

We're only joshing. :( And oh yeah, we await the wisdom of MM, the fount of all knowledge and truth.

MM looks dimly on joshing with pathetic cuckold, bellend, twatheads. All hail MM.

MM a hard exterior but really a sweetie on the inside.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th January 2021, 6:09 AM

And oh yeah, we await the wisdom of MM, the fount of all knowledge and truth.

The only thing he knows is about his junk and Emm Cee

I was actually praising MM because I love him.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 18th January 2021, 4:54 AM

The last few posts here are shameful for a group of adults. How about from now on you take any problems to a mod instead of posting insults to new members because you automatically think they are some kind of impostor. It's a f**king joke. Grow up you middle aged, middle class retired, retarded, utter wankers that think you can boss people about because of your big savings account. Wankers. MM is with me on this when he gets off that $800 Mel C blow up doll. MM what do you think about all this?

Eh?

Middle class?

Just trying to analyse why I don't like Friends.

My daughter used to love it and I'd come in and see her watching it. What really got me was the reactions of the audience. I hated the whooping and yelling - especially when it wasn't really that funny. Situations were so forced and the characters unrealistic.