Things that piss you off Page 1,796

Quote: lofthouse @ 17th January 2021, 3:23 PM

Dude that's sick

You've spelt that wrong - it should be dud.

Quote: lofthouse @ 17th January 2021, 3:23 PM

Dude that's sick

Is this the first time you've felt like reacting like this an MM post?

Quote: Chappers @ 17th January 2021, 5:36 PM

Is this the first time you've felt like reacting like this an MM post?

Ah didn't you see how very cleverly I changed his post to make it look even more vile??

Just saw an advert for a dishwasher cleaner that stops it getting clogged up and I wonder if these types of maintenance products are really cost effective compared to an annual service or even just a product upgrade in 3 years.

Are products that you put in dishwashers and washing machines worth the cost or a complete waste? Isn't that what filters are for and the manual so you can work out how to service it yourself every six months?

Allbran stops the dishwasher in our house from getting clogged up.

How does that work out over a three year period?

I've been watching too much Dragon's Den.

Considering it's age the GP has advice an annual check up.But it's allergic to rubber gloves.:)

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 18th January 2021, 2:24 AM

Just saw an advert for a dishwasher cleaner that stops it getting clogged up and I wonder if these types of maintenance products are really cost effective compared to an annual service or even just a product upgrade in 3 years.

My dishwasher cleaner is my shower gel.

You know what I f**king hate about this '6 f**king truths about you'? It's always f**king positive. No matter how big a c**t you are, they always make it NICE. You could have Adolf Hitler up there: 'You are a strong personality. You know what you think and aren't afraid to convince others. Genocide your thang? Go for it dude, you're f**king AWESOME.'

Bloody Farage's frog-faced mug appearing in the top right hand corner of BCG, that's what!

I guess they've worked out you'd need sense of humour to give him your money to look after.

Every week Richard Osman says "I'm joined by four famous faces."

I can't remember the last time I recognised all 4.

And another thing! BBC continuity announcers. I don't mind regional accents but....

"And now our quizzin' starts wiv Mastermind."

Quote: Chappers @ 25th January 2021, 6:10 PM

Every week Richard Osman says "I'm joined by four famous faces."

He also says to his guests, at the end," I'll see you all here tomorrow!"
When they obviously shoot it in a day.

In the current situation I wish they wouldn't describe uploaded videos as going viral.

It feels like I've seen snoopy doggy dog's (or whatever the f**k he's called) tv advert for Just Eat about 87 billion times

Just fk off already

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th January 2021, 6:20 PM

It feels like I've seen snoopy doggy dog's (or whatever the f**k he's called) tv advert for Just Eat about 87 billion times

Just fk off already

Is that somebody famous then? I thought it was just some old bloke.