BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 46

Bloody Aston Villa. You don't know where you are with them - it's like the f**king Hokey-Cokey.

"You put yer Grealish in, you put yer Grealish out, in out, in out, f**k it all about"

Quote: don rushmore @ 15th January 2021, 6:06 PM

You missed the obvious one, 'Horse Shit'.

Don, are you going to explain what's going on with your team? Looks like you deleted the GW3 one and have replaced it with another one.

You don't have any rank for GW2 and GW3 with this team, which is perhaps what you were alluding to when you said the organisation had 'red-carded you', but you were doing transfers up to GW7, so for four weeks at least were playing two teams in the game, although only one in our league.

You've now deleted the GW3 team and replaced it with this one. So what's the story?

Ooh.

Ain't it all wibbly wobbly this week what with the double shot in the bulbous glass with its mauve tinge. I got an acknowledgment on my first sentence which is clearly in truth on more than a first sentence - the Liverpudlians, love 'em and I do and won't ever let get mesel' above my station - thanks Steve : in my lifelong humble opinion I do think you have become nicer by 250% in just the last twelve month - and then grumbles and a diversion from YKW but he wasn't doing that, was he, when at 3am three years ago I was the only bloke on this site apart from Texas and Australia. At the time, I did say to him just twirl your leopard print dressing gown cord as if you are dainty but of course I never expected to get thanks for it. Male Mother Theresas never do even when they are saving the lives of loitering if fetching in their own heads pebble dashers while smashing others' brains out on the managerial penalty spot to defy their c**t cages.

And then there is Godot who frankly is smashing, yus, all of his own accord but so different from me given that we have the same birthday. That's 'cause of the years. His uranus is not in my jupiter which is why I am always at Manze's pie and mash shop so long as it has liquor and shoves down me throat jellied eels. The one accusation seems to be that I am irrelevant. Well, I'm used to that as well as knowing I am unfunny (predict a "this", it is limp but it will be done, no doubt) but what do you want? Oh whatsit. I have just massaged the hairy legs of Somammyid Allah. Is that more to everyone's taste and your bent? Don't get me wrong. He's growing it more and more out. I'm contemplating going for a left wing skinhead cut meself. I'm also exploring the chest wig and male pheromone options on Amazon. Problem is that they are all so poncy and none of 'em really do the genuine body odour thing that really attracts the opposite sex as long as it don't seep into their sofas. Then they get all kind of weird, don't they, and have issues on chests and feet.

But, no. Women have it so much easier in that way. Yeah sure they go off to the bogs together weirdly and then grumble about the queues as well as speculating if there is a man who looks like a woman among them. This one is coming to us soon gents incidentally. There will be no stalls or balcony or circle, circumcised or not. You are no longer going to see a bloke wanking his ten feet hard on off next to the corner of your eye and be allowed to think "I am a tolerant man of the world : I shall not let others interrupt my flow or complain like a jessie to the comedy forum about unwelcome ejaculations". Funny thing, they come off their kickboxing, women, and spray their tits with gawd knows what and all of a sudden I am like a little child in a spring garden with decades to look forward to in the ecology movement. My shreddies with them will save the ice caps. Otherwise with further spurning from all genders, it's just hemmed in jism with a nocturnal blot on all of our landscapes. I really do think people should be thinking of their grandchildren.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 17th January 2021, 1:17 AM

Ooh.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ grandchildren.

Sleepy

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th January 2021, 1:30 AM

Sleepy

You will continue to be just who you are mate - and don't get me wrong, I really, really like you : weally but what are you saying exactly about my lovely imaginary grandkids? That they should not have been given playdoh so as to make their own Keir Starmer or is this again about me? That I was wrong to stick in to it an MP3 so that he had the personality from recorded tapes of the great Eric Morecambe? Look. They are out there in my garden shed. They are 9 and 3 and with bloody massive IQs even though there is a lock on the door. If they can't get out, so be it. I have had my double jab for coronavirus as is only morally right.

Yesterday I did my bit for health and community relations by being with other 90 year olds in a crowded field, arms around each other, taking ecstasy. As free as birds we were. So if the snow comes down and the little horrors freeze to death while having got the dreaded bug that is only their own fault. They shouldn't have chosen as a lifestyle choice to be like children who are both discriminated against and avoided going through the blitz. I mean it is everywhere you look now. Look at Villa. They are acting like Lord Haw Haw.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 16th January 2021, 11:43 PM

Don, are you going to explain what's going on with your team?

Yes, of course.

Looks like you deleted the GW3 one and have replaced it with another one.

My original team was reinstated so I deleted the "GW3 one".

You don't have any rank for GW2 and GW3 with this team, which is perhaps what you were alluding to when you said the organisation had 'red-carded you', but you were doing transfers up to GW7...

Accounts take approx one month to close down completely, so I was able to make transfers on a proxy server up to GW7.

so for four weeks at least were playing two teams in the game, although only one in our league.

They may have overlapped for a brief period, but it's a moot point now because the second team has been deleted.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 17th January 2021, 1:56 AM

You >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Haw.

Sleepy

You have clearly ignored previous advice (not just from me) and become indifferent, so I now wash my hands of you and you can post whatever you like on whatever thread.

It's YOUR time you are wasting, and I'm not wasting any more of mine if this is your attitude. Your ramblings are not funny or clever or erudite.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th January 2021, 6:12 AM

Sleepy

You have clearly ignored previous advice (not just from me) and become indifferent, so I now wash my hands of you and you can post whatever you like on whatever thread.

It's YOUR time you are wasting, and I'm not wasting any more of mine if this is your attitude. Your ramblings are not funny or clever or erudite.

Hi Herc,

I am not sure if Horse is a too smart for me or if he is just working through a bad acid trip from a sixties flashback - but he doesn't offend me cos i choose not to be offended. I like to think of Horse's current postings as the equivalent of a forum slalom.

I do agree though that he should assemble all his musings into a dedicated thread or even a blog - i am sure there is the plot to Netflix's next big smash hit series coded in there somewhere!

Quote: playfull @ 17th January 2021, 11:59 AM

Hi Herc,

I am not sure if Horse is a too smart for me or if he is just working through a bad acid trip from a sixties flashback - but he doesn't offend me cos i choose not to be offended. I like to think of Horse's current postings as the equivalent of a forum slalom.

I do agree though that he should assemble all his musings into a dedicated thread or even a blog - i am sure there is the plot to Netflix's next big smash hit series coded in there somewhere!

Hi playfull

I'm not offended. Horse and I have a loving history going back over many years, but he seems to have gone off on a tangent and as you said and I've said, he needs to vent these thoughts onto a dedicated thread or outside of the BCG and not clog up what essentially is for footie news/FF moans - like me making Vardy first choice and not Callum Robinson for 9 points FFS!! Angry

Stones scores for Man City
Always nice when one of your defenders scores.
Makes up for my attackers doing fa

Yes Villas postponement has scuppered me a bit
but Cest la vie

All those whinging about Horse's enigmatic musings are going to look silly when he ends up top of the league, as that's where he's heading. The Eric Cantona of the clique league. Carry on Horse. :) I haven't done the maths but it's all going to be very tight at the top when the FPL adjusts the tables, which is usually about 4 in the morning.

Have the front runners stumbled at Beecher's Brook? Or were they fading before it came round? Who's handicapped themselves throwing away a chip? I was unnaturally cautious and pulled back on using the chip I'd planned because of a postponement, but for once the PL's fixture fiddling did me a favour. I still overcooked it with a needless 4 pointer but with 3 chips left approaching half way, I'm happy. :) See.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th January 2021, 7:56 PM

Stones scores for Man City
Always nice when one of your defenders scores.

Twice, That's a rarity, fill your boots all who picked him.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 17th January 2021, 10:23 PM

All those whinging about Horse's enigmatic musings are going to look silly when he ends up top of the league.........

What's that got to do with it, and the cost of fish and chips.

The Eric Cantona of the clique league.

And we all remember what a prat he sounded.

Carry on Horse.

Makes me wonder if you've actually read his ramblings. You his f**king manager or summat?

Anyway, on FF football news at least I've been vindicated in opting for De Bruyne over Salah, which was nice. :)

Still stuck at f**king 14th though. :(

How lovely. I am not playing to the gallery. I'm just seeing what it takes for Don to deal with his first form cloth ears and his lacuna to respond. I have no problems with people generally. But I do expect to have every neighbour observing my code. You doff your panama hat when you see me as I do to you. I even wiggle it a bit beyond my head piece.

We swap tips on how to get the best eggs from our chickens. I buy your international wife beautiful bunches of flowers and you don't accuse me of wanting to shag her. And you don't with a smile on your face and a cheery greeting stand up unusually straight and adjust your crotch when talking to me to subconsciously say to me that you know I'm single when you haven't got a clue I had not one but two birds in 2005.

I wouldn't mind - I am a tolerant sort of geezer - but every time I talk football people go off track. I guess that is their way of dealing with the fact that I am riding high and look like I am pacing it well so as to win. Alf is right, But then I am focussed on what goes on pitch side and other folk are nervously distracted by great personalities. Just a mild friendly bit of advice. The most successful yolks are not always produced from peculiarly aggressive verbal stamens, however in bloom they might be and protruding from a hatch. Just ask Edwina Currie.

It makes me sad how it went so very wrong between me and Herc. As normal teenage lads, we spent all our days happily in Wales in our coracle. He would wash his smalls in an unfeasibly tiny washing up bowl full of suds that he had made of oak to fit into the craft snugly. Then he'd hang them under lamplight upon the Milford Haven oil refinery so that the sailors didn't break their bones on the rocks. On dry land? Well, dear, the two of us were rarely there. He'd spend an unhealthy amount of time in the cyfleustra cyhoeddus and I would have to speak with the heddlu to get him off a fine. But they were very different times and what young people don't understand until I tell them is that he was the only male lesbian I had ever known apart from Eddie Izzard. So, yeah, then we bought a little cottage together below the Llechryd. Dylan Thomas's.

I would on most winter evenings be privately milking my wood in the pantry. Herc would be in the annexe either strumming his harp with a leek in his gob shaped into a plectrum or else - yes it all comes back to me now. He would be up on the dresser spinning up a few frocks with sheep gut nimbly travelling through his wheel. It was, of course, the era, moosh, when all of the Liverpool team had become Swansea City so obviously I knew them well. Yes, at the Vetch Field where all me mates were but also some were living in Pontardawe and Ystradgynlais. So what with me going out with Mary Hopkin before she was seized by Tony Visconti, well, she came from there and was not averse to a bit of footy herself. We'd go round their houses and she would scream "let's be 'avin you" before teaching us all how to boil an egg and singing "Those Were The Days". When I think about it, she was like an early Delia Smith albeit not Norwich and with music. It was great as my half-brother Pete Hooton always visited us at Christmas. We were all together then,

Happy times. I'd return to our abode in me trabs having had a good time with me Judy. The one that Herc and I did genuinely make our home. He was a meff even then and a bit of a heavy salad and he often had a cob on. But that was only until he knew all the boats were safely home and he could go out to buy a new pack of briefs. Then the local white witch would come around with her candles and receptacles wiv what to put them in and then it would be back to the Esso and the whole lovely process would start all over again.

Footnote:

Ooh it looks like I am No 1 tonight in the BCG Clique league. Wave