All about My Family Page 2

Not bad figures for it then considering it got around 5.5 million on its first outing. Maybe they should have actually made a 2011 special. Might have pulled in 7 million....

Quote: David Carmon @ December 29 2011, 11:36 PM GMT

You do realise I ressurected a thread from 5 years ago? lol

Sorry! Half asleep!!!

:)

I like all episodes with Nick in, I recently watched Series 5 and it didn't seem as funny without Nick, until he appeared in one episode and it was hilarious!!
Ben and Nick scenes are comedy gold too !!!

Only just discovered this thread thanks to someone posting a link to it one of the My Family threads of my own - I'm a massive fan of the sitcom after my Mum and Dad got me into it back in January this year. Who's your favourite character? Mine is Janey (played by Daniela Denby-Ashe of course) as she is so fit and sexy ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Quote: Jacky @ 16th September 2021, 4:56 PM

Only just discovered this thread thanks to someone posting a link to it one of the My Family threads of my own - I'm a massive fan of the sitcom after my Mum and Dad got me into it back in January this year. Who's your favourite character? Mine is Janey (played by Daniela Denby-Ashe of course) as she is so fit and sexy ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I forgot to say it's my favourite sitcom as well

Quote: Jacky @ 16th September 2021, 4:56 PM

Only just discovered this thread thanks to someone posting a link to it one of the My Family threads of my own -

Me