Back - Series 1 Page 2

Good end I thought with Mitchell thinking he had finally nailed Webb's motives - won't say anymore for fear of spoiling it for someone.

I thought it was pretty good. Still not convinced about the resolution: Webb's actions don't seem to be entirely consistent with any interpretation of why he's there.

I really enjoyed the first series of this, any news on a potential second series? Or was it just a one series wonder?

Channel 4 confirmed some time ago that it will be returning for a 2nd series.

There were reports that it would be filmed last summer (2018) and shown later in the year.

Something obviously went awry with that plan.

As far as I know, it actually went into production in March this year.

Hopefully, we'll see it sometime soon.

Quote: chipolata @ 12th August 2019, 11:06 AM

I really enjoyed the first series of this, any news on a potential second series? Or was it just a one series wonder?

Ditto, and I hope not.

Yes, it's definitely returning. I think we'll see it on screens this Autumn.

Quote: Aaron @ 12th August 2019, 1:54 PM

Yes, it's definitely returning. I think we'll see it on screens this Autumn.

Great! We're nearly there already! :D

Correction: sounds like Series 2 is only just gearing up to begin filming now. So TX probably Summer 2020 I guess.

Quote: Aaron @ 17th September 2019, 1:32 PM

Correction: sounds like Series 2 is only just gearing up to begin filming now. So TX probably Summer 2020 I guess.

:(

It's currently being filmed.

Does anyone know the name of the opening theme music or which artist performs it? Please and thank you.

David Mitchell mentioned it on Graham Norton tonight (I'd virtually forgotten about it!) and so, AT LAST, after waiting nearly four years, series 2 is this month, as confirmed by the Radio Times :-

"When is Back series two on TV?
CONFIRMED: Back series two will finally premiere on Channel 4 on Thursday 21st January 2021 at 10pm."

About bloody time!