What are you listening to now? Page 1,438

Quote: Chappers @ 31st December 2020, 11:58 AM

Well get yourself a record player (if you haven't already got a working one) and play the single.

Certainly have. Would you believe I bought a classic early 1960s model at a boot sale many years ago for just 25p!!!!! Couldn't believe my luck as it was the first table I looked at. Original one valve :D amp and all in perfect working order.

So now quite often put a stack of 60s singles on it and wallow in the sheer joy of the original sound and memories. Wonderful. Cool

Why do people keep saying Thank you on Paul McCartney's page? F**ker gets paid. More than me.

A New World Record by the Electric Light Orchestra. Not sure why I decided to listen to it but it is a brilliantly produced pop record.

Jeff Lynne refused my Christmas gift of feathers. He said, Don't bring me down.

You shouldn't keep on trying to give them to him. You should know by now.

Then Tom Petty refused to support them. He said, I won't back down.

With lockdown, Oasis might be returning. Haven't we suffered enough already?

Don't look back in anger anyway ,they won't live for ever.

Not only am I bleeding annnoyed that I couldn't vote in the poll for Micky P Kerr but so are all the children who have been let down at the Forget Me Nots. My comedian of the year by several country miles. At least five brilliant videos. Made Leeds acceptable again. And I adore Bielsa. He's bright and utterly mad. If Arteta messes up, I know who I want as a replacement. Let's put it this way, It ain't sodding Fwank Lamphard,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyOKNKUMpJ4

Chick Webb - The Dipsy Doodle:

What I love about this one is that Angelic it is great fun and (B) the geezer is black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXhm5euZytI

I liked it and looked it up.

"Larry Clinton was an arranger for the Dorsey Brothers big band at the he came up with 'Dipsy Doodle', hanging out at the Onyx Club, a jazz club on 52nd Street in New York City, where the back of the menus were printed with blank music scores. One evening Clinton wrote the melody on a menu."

That's really cool,man.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 4th January 2021, 8:03 PM

Chick Webb - The Dipsy Doodle:

What I love about this one is that Angelic it is great fun and (B) the geezer is black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXhm5euZytI

You can't say Black. He is "of colour".

Well, I must say that the last two posts have been unexpectedly positive. They might just have saved my will from being completely left to the late great Grace Darling. There were, of course, predictable elements. John always the hard working man of values even if he did piss off from the greatest nation on earth, but no doubt had his reasons. His genuine love of 20th Century history and he's studious without any sexual malarkey. I genuinely admire that bloke. And then Chapman. Stands there gormless next to people prancing in yellow shirts religiously. Would be convincing if he had a giant toothbrush and was for FK Bodo/Glimt.

But anyhow, the United Colors of Benetton, yes. Not a black streak in sight but try telling David Lammy the European Parliament is 98% white and it would be 99.5% white if it wasn't for UK representaives, Consequently why, you berk, are you presenting to all your fans in Tottenham as if Brussels is Kingston, Jamaica? Are you really that fake? Well, of course, he didn't reply, I've got hundreds of Jamaican mates from over that way, They were so pleased when I told them he had his ears up his own pseudo superior arsehole. He's a white bloke to me defending discrimination against black people who give him his sense of power. But, yes, well done chappers. I know you ain't QPR but Stan Bowles has just had his birthday and he always makes me think of you fondly though I see you as a merger between Stanley and Victoria Coren Mitchell.

I got this for Xmas.It's from From Sleep.
Which is from Sleep.
Sleep is 8 hours long and made to send you to sleep.
From Sleep is one hour long and is supposed to keep you awake.(yawn)

Kevin Eldon will see you now

Bonkers