Tails of the ass Monkey 22.12.20 - 3.1.21 Page 2

There is indeed plenty to choose from, wasn't quite prepared for the volume of song involved. Solid sketch from Gappy as ever but I'm going to go with for Firkin for the sheer insanity of it.

Ha Ha ...I go for Playfull

All very different, lots of good stuff, which makes it virtually impossible to vote. So well done everyone but i vote Tiggy for nicely subverting an old joke.

Lots of good ones. Alfred gets the brevity award. Gappy's and Wwwwwh's were both well formed with good central premises. Wwwwwh pips it as I found it the funniest.

Tiggy pips it for me.

BTW Bad Gags is owed a vote for the last one, as I thought I'd posted it but didn't. Morning.

I'll go for Wwwwwh, so long as I never have to pronounce it.

Now I'd like to talk seriously about kites for a moment. I had a kite that I found in a pound shop a while ago. Me and a couple of friends went to the New Forest in the summer for a picnic and I thought "why not take the old kite? It'll be fun!". It was windy so I got it up immediately, unwound the string and waited for the fun to start. Turned out that there's is no real difference between flying a kite and just standing about holding a bit of string. Nothing happened. Me, string, kite...nothing. Did I miss something? What's the point?

I see what you mean Tiggy, we use to go for walks with a piece of string because we couldn't afford a dog. We still left little bags of shit hanging in trees though.

Quote: Firkin @ 6th January 2021, 1:27 PM

I see what you mean Tiggy, we use to go for walks with a piece of string because we couldn't afford a dog. We still left little bags of shit hanging in trees though.

That little exchange was the best thing in this round Laughing out loud

Ha Ha