Happy New Year 2021

To most of you on here.

Can't be any worse than the one just gone................can it? :(

Thanks and the same to you ,even if I'm not included in the "most"
That's my resolution,I'm going to be nice.:)

Morose New Year to all BCGers.

Quote: john tregorran @ 1st January 2021, 1:39 AM

Thanks and the same to you ,even if I'm not included in the "most"

Of course you are..........Hug

My New Year's Resolution is to say yes when Melanie C finally plucks up the courage to propose to me. I can't propose to her because it wouldn't be Girl Power.

Yes - happy new year to most of you too. Let's hope we get what we need.

Happy new year to friend and foe alike.

Yes I ditto Stephen and extend it to ex posters, serial banees and compulsive account deleters like Roodeye and Briosaid. Brexiteers and remainers all together. Hug

Happy New Year you miserable old f#$@ers!

Quote: chipolata @ 1st January 2021, 11:22 AM

Happy New Year you miserable old f#$@ers!

:)

Happyyyyyyy Newwwww Yearrrrrrrrrrr!!!! To all.

My Wish...That this forum would be more welcoming and constructive.
My resolution...To have something i write published, read or performed.
My hope...life gets back to normal, as soon as possible.

playfull

Quote: playfull @ 1st January 2021, 1:12 PM

My resolution...To have something i write published, read or performedl

Do it yourself on a Zoom gig.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 1st January 2021, 10:27 AM

Yes I ditto Stephen and extend it to ex posters, serial banees and compulsive account deleters like Roodeye and Briosaid. Brexiteers and remainers all together. Hug

Oh did Briosaid delete herself, I wondered what had happened. I was away taking a break from BCG.

Hmmm I wonder fleetingly, if She & Roodeye were the same person, that would explain a lot, they both appeared as a result of the Last Laugh competition (&) and Briosaid did go through a lot of user Ids since then. But then I did meet the real briosaid/keewik/whatever back in 2006 at Pam's forum meet in Manchester.

Briosaid has been posting under her real (?) name on Facebook but I notice that her last post there was back in April 2020; since it was one of her typical anti-Royalist rants, perhaps 007 was sent to silence her ..

~~~~~~~

(&) "Last Laugh" actually was a complete waste of time & talent as it turned out to be really just an ego trip for Dara O Briain. New writers were led to believe that the script of the Winner would be produced and shown on TV but in reality that was never going to happen. The TV show presenting the results, was just Dara talking to the authors of the incomplete scripts and indicating how clever Dara had been to get all these new writers involved for free.

Happy New Year to all. Hope everyone has a better year than 2020;