CHRISTMAS! Page 51

Quote: john tregorran @ 27th December 2020, 5:40 AM

Hancockfest here.
Got series 5 for Xmas.................. :)

Turkey feet and chips. :D

Quote: paulted @ 26th December 2020, 8:00 PM

Anyone else find Fairytale Of New York becoming unbearable? Its just tiresome now.

Yeah but they've shzuzzed it up this year.

They've put a silence where the word faggot was.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th December 2020, 9:45 AM

They've put a silence where the word faggot was.

I love faggots, with mash and mushy peas! WTF has that to do with New York?

I remember when the Sex Pistols reformed for TOTP they played New York and Johnny changed Poor little faggot to ... maggot. As the fanzine pointed out, It wasn't an obvious choice, especially given the need to censor a line.
Why aren't Billie Piper and I satisfied with just one gift? Because we want two, because we want two.

Happy non denominational winter festival....ah f**k it. Merry xmas!

Just like to say i quite like this quiet corner of the web where a bunch of semi-literate, semi-conscious, semi-detached individuals can come to inform, argue, make up, not make up, laugh (not often enough) and if not actually cry at least share some of our lows. Dare i say a bit like a family? From Horse's ever lengthening streams of consciousness (sorry horse, i do love you but i don't always read you), to Michaels creative use of obscenities. From Australia to the US, from left to right, from remainers to exiteers, merry xmas one and all !

F**king Hell, something positive. You must be lonely.

It felt wrong when i was typing it,,,

I type with my free hand.
Happy hols

Sorry Horse,I don't love you but I always read you and Michael can just f**k off! :)

Quote: john tregorran @ 27th December 2020, 9:49 PM

Sorry Horse,I don't love you but I always read you and Michael can just f**k off! :)

That's the spirit! I don't do emojis, but if i did and if there was a 'good on you mate' one i still probably wouldn't use it...
'

colon symbol followed by a round bracket.

I thinks emojis are total shit.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 28th December 2020, 7:15 AM

I thinks emojis are total shit.

:)Kissing

Merry Christmas everyone

Yes, Merry Christmas everybody!!