London Hughes

Has anybody seen her new special? I laughed a lot, she absolutely owns the stage and her forthright attitude is actually quite refreshing.

She had a small part in an episode of my sitcom and stole the show. Brilliant and very funny.

Plus she's a Brightonian.

Quote: beaky @ 23rd December 2020, 9:48 PM

She had a small part in an episode of my sitcom and stole the show. Brilliant and very funny.

Plus she's a Brightonian.

I'm still waiting to see that. Was hoping it would have been on one of the major channels by now. :(

She reminds me of Gina Yashere in that they're both very talented, in your face comedians that pissed off to America early on in their careers. For me Gina has much better material but London has an abundance of charisma. She's better in sketches or sitcoms, imo. You should catch her in the Rebel.

Quote: Firkin @ 25th December 2020, 10:31 AM

She reminds me of Gina Yashere in that they're both very talented, in your face comedians that pissed off to America early on in their careers. For me Gina has much better material but London has an abundance of charisma. She's better in sketches or sitcoms, imo. You should catch her in the Rebel.

Exactly, Firkin!